Edward Flirts

*Amila's pov*

Today after school, I am going to see my best friend Billy.But I'm not going to wear what I am now, because what I'm wearing now is just for Edward.I have on tight black jeans,heels,purple bust.

I got so excited to see Edward that I almost forgot my key's

I got so excited to see Edward that I almost forgot my key's.But that's ok, I got to the front door and looked at my car key's on the table,a second later they lifted up off the table and flew into my hand.Then I ran out the door.

.........

(Lunch)

I was at the lunch table, talking to my friend's when I felt eye's on me.So I turned around and saw Edward staring at me,he had that adoration,hunger, lusty look in his eye's and another emotion, was it....love.I don't know but I do know I want an apple, so I got up and went to the counter.I picked up a apple with arranging my food, but stopped when I smelt vanilla.I couldn't help but gasp and drop the apple, when I felt his breath on my neck.

Edward: "Edible art?"

I turned around and saw the apple bounce off his foot and into his hand.I look at him, and saw a that handsome crooked smile.

Edward: "Amila."

I smirked when I saw his eye's traveling down, but I took the apple.

Me: "Thanks."

Edward: "Would you like to sit with me?"

I looked at him.

Edward: "Just me and you."

Me: "Alright."

He took my food, and grabbed my hand,then walked me to a table.I felt another pair of eye's on me, more glaring.Because from the corner of my left eye, I saw Bella glaring at me.When we got to the table, Edward pulled out my chair,which caused me to smile."Such a gentleman" I thought,I took a seat.

Edward: "Can you tell me a little more about yourself?"

Me: "Like what?"

Edward: "Umm...what do you like to do?"

Me: "Alot of thing's but I love reading,dancing,singing,hiking and nature........What about you?"

Edward: "Well, I like reading,playing piano,hiking and just relaxing in the woods.......Are you going to tell me what you are?"

I chuckled.

Me: "I will when you're ready to tell me you're secret....But not tonight because i'm going to Port Angeles with Jessica and Angela."

We talked,laughed and flirted with each other.But then the stupid bell had to ring.