Talking To The Family

*Edward's pov*

I was taking Amila home, who wouldn't let go of my hand, not that I'm complaining.But we saw what was happening down at the Police station.

Amila: "That's Charlie's car.I wonder what he is still doing here?"

Me: "That's my father's car, at the end."

Amila: "Can you pull in here for awhile?"

I pulled up, and when I got out of the car I saw Carlisle walking out.

Me: "Carlisle, what's going on?"

Carlisle: "Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place..I just examined the body."

Amila: "How did he die?"

Carlisle: "Animal attack."

I knew what Carlisle was trying to say.

Carlisle: "Edward,maybe you should take Amila home first."

I nodded my head,then I took Amila's hand and opened the door the door for her.

...............................

I just pulled up to Amila's house,and walked to the front door with her.

Me: "I'll see you tomorrow?"

She smiled at me,and then next then I know...I felt her lips on mine.After I got over the shock, I kissed back, but then it was over.

Amila: "I'll see you tomorrow.Night."

Me: "Night."

After she got inside, I went to the car and drove away.I couldn't stop smiling,when I got home, I went straight to my room and wrote a lullaby for Amila.

...................................

After a few minutes of playing, I heard Alice walking near me.

Me: "Yes, Alice."

Alice: "Carlisle wants to see us."

We both ran down stairs,and went straight to the living room.I took a seat on the couch.

Emmett: "What's up, Carlisle?"

Carlisle: "Well,I found out more about vampire history.There two types of vampires in our world.Us, we can go out in the sunlight and when it's raining.But the one's that can't, they are the one's that want Amila dead.And there some werewolf's that are still alive."

Me: "I know, three of them attacked Amila in Port Angeles, last night.And I also know why they want her dead."

I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with a worried look,especially Rosalie.

Carlisle: "Why, son?"

Me: "It's because she is a hybrid, half vampire and half werewolf.Not our type of vampire, but the other type.And I know this because she was about to fight those awfull creatures."

Jasper: "What did she look like?"

I smiled when I heard in his mind about his curiosity.

Me: "Her purple hair turned pitch black,her skin turned paler then ours,she had claws,her teeth were sharp, and her eye's is what got me....they were all black but had blue in the middle of them."

They all looked shocked but what I told them next didn't really shock them.

Me: "I'm going to break up with Bella."

Esme: "Why?"

Me: "Because I am in love with Amila....I just don't know when I am going to do it."

I got up and ran to my room before any of them could say anything.I started looking at the internet because I wanted to get my Amila something.