Meeting The Guard

*Alice's pov*

I stood there with my family,when I was pulled into a vision.

*Vision*

Four figures were walking toward us,each face came into view along with the crest that they were wearing.The necklace that they wear had a 'V' for the crest.

*End Vision*

When I was pulled out of it I got scared because of three thing's.1: Amila was pregnant,2: They knew about her but never meet her,and 3: They might try and take her from us.I heard Edward and Amila,along with two others..Selene and Riley.

Edward: "How long?"

Me: "A few minutes.Maybe 10?"

Carlisle: "The pack needs to leave.The Volturi won't honor a truce with the werewolves."
..........................
*3rd pov*

While the Cullen's talked,a newborn came out from hiding.Leah charged at him,causing everyone to look up.

Edward: "Leah,don't!"

While fighting Jacob jumped on the newborn,but he got hurt in the process.Sam and the others killed the newborn then went to phase back.When Amila saw Jacob hurt, her mother instincts kicked in.

Amila: "Jacob!"

Carlisle and Edward were already by his side,while Amila slowly sat down.

Edward: "Jacob.Hold on.Carlisle's gonna take care of you."

Carlisle: "The bones on the right half of his body are shattered."

Jacob looked at Amila.

Jacob: "Mom."

Amila's heart melted when he called her mom.

Amila: "Jake,I'm right here."

Selene was next to Amila,she looked up when she saw the pack.She looked at Paul who looked at her.

Leah: "Jacob,you idiot,I had it!"

Sam: "Leah!"

Sam knelt down.

Carlisle: "I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in.It's already starting."

Edward looks at the pack.

Edward: "We need to get him out of here.We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi."

Sam looks at Carlisle.

Sam: "We'll take him back to Billy's."

Carlisle: "I'll be there soon as I can."

Amila looks at Jacob.

Amila: "Hang in there,Jake."

The pack picked Jacob up,Paul looked at Selene.

Selene: "I need to stay with Am.I'll see you soon."

Paul nods his then leaves,and as soon as they left the figures came into view.

Alice: "They're coming."

The Volturi guards walked up to the whole family.

Jane: "Impressive.I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

Carlisle: "We were lucky."

Jane smirks.

Jane: "I doubt that."

Alec: "It appears we missed an entertaining fight."

Jane: "Yes.It's not often we're rendered unnecessary."

Edward held Amila close to him,he was also trying to hide her stomach too.Riley watched as from the tree's,his eye's stopped on a small figure.He remembered her saying her name was Bree.

Edward: "If you'd arrived a half hour ago,you would have fulfilled your purpose."

Jane looked at him with no emotion.

Jane: "Pity."

She looked at Bree and smiled.

Jane: "You missed one."

Carlisle looks at Bree then back to Jane.

Carlisle: "We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender."

Jane: "That wasn't yours to offer."

She looked at Bree,and Amila didn't like that look.

Jane: "Why did you come?"

Jane used her power and caused Bree to fall down screaming.

Jane: "Who created you?"

Esme: "You don't need to do that.She'll tell you anything you want to know."

Jane stops.

Jane: "I know."

Amila was starting to get pissed off,she looked at the girl as a little sister and daughter.

Bree: "I don't know!Riley wouldn't tell us.He said our thoughts weren't safe."

Edward: "Her name was Victoria.Perhaps you knew her."

Carlisle: "Edward,if the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria,they would have stopped her.Isn't that right,Jane?"

Jane: "Of course.....Felix."

Felix stepped forward.

Esme: "She didn't know what she was doing.We'll take responsibility for her."

Carlisle: "Give her a chance."

Jane: "The Volturi don't give second chances.Keep that in mind."

She looked at Felix.

Jane: "Take care of that,Felix.I'd like to go home."

Felix started walking to Bree but was stopped by a felt like a breek wall.He looked around but stopped when he saw Amila.Her eyes pitch black along blue in the middle,he looked at her shocked.Jane smirks.

Jane: "So,this is the hybrid that caught my masters attention."

Amila: "Leave her alone."

Jane: "No."

With her physical wall still up,she looked at the guard and lifted them off the ground with one look.

Amila: "I wasn't asking."

Jane knew she couldn't take a hybrid down,and that got her very mad.She tried using her power on her but it didn't help.Amila knew what Jane was doing,so she took over Jane's mind and made her use her power on Alec.Alec fell to the ground screaming,when she let her mind go,Jane looked at her shocked.

Jane: "Fine...Keep her,while you can."

She looked the other three and they left.When they were gone,everyone looked at Amila in shock while she helped Bree up.They smiled at each other.

Amila: "How old are you?"

Bree: "16....What's your name?"

Amila: "Amila....Would you like a home ,Bree?"

Bree smiled.

Bree: "Yes."

With that,she gently hugged her.She smiled at the big belly in front of her.

Bree: "It kicked!"

Everyone laughed at Bree's excitement.