Witnesses

(Amila's outfit)

(Amila's outfit)

*Edward's pov*

Today me,Amila,Jacob,Riley,Renessme and Elizabeth are going to see our cousins in Alaska.Casper is with Carlisle and Esme,Jahoznia is with the others at home.Turns out Alice and Jasper left us,I am a little mad at them but all I can hope is that whatever they are planning,I just hope it works.As we pulled up I saw them come out,as I got out and walked over to them.

Tanya: "Edward,is everything all right?...Why didn't you tell us you were coming?"

Carmen: "Is it Bella?"

Carlisle told them about Bella being turned and everything.They may not be fond of her but they tried to help her.Carlisle didn't tell me the whole story.

Carmen: "Have you heard from her?"

They thought she would contact me first.I stopped in front of them.

Me: "Not directly."

Eleazar: "Why is your bride waiting in the car?"

Irina and Laurent are standing right next to Kate and Tanya.

Kate: "And why have you brought a wolf with you?I can smell him from here."

Me: "My family is in danger.I need your help."

Irina: "What's happened?"

Me: "It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded.Can you do that?"

Tanya: "Of course."

I looked at the car.
.........................
*Amila's pov*

I watched as Edward looked at us.I turned to my daughters.

Me: "Okay.Time to meet some new people."

Elizabeth: "What if they don't like us?"

Riley: "They'll love you two."

Me: "They will.Once they understand you."

Jacob: "They just haven't met anyone like you two before."

I gave them a small smile,I sighed because I am still nervous.

Me: "Okay."

I got out of the car,along with the guys.Jacob picked up Elizabeth and Riley held Renessme,I turned when I heard gasps.I heard them start talking.

Kate: "The Volturi will come for all of us."

Tanya: "You get that thing out of here."

Edward: "They aren't what they look like."

Tanya: "This is a crime!"

I watched in shock as she lunged at him but he tossed her aside,but what pissed me off was when I saw Kate shocking my husband.I quickly ran to them and grabbed her hand then through her aside.They ran at us but stopped when I screamed at them.