The Camp Site

*Still Amila's pov*

Today we are going to the camp site but first I have to go put my scent around the field

Today we are going to the camp site but first I have to go put my scent around the field.I put some of my hair onto some bushes but I got a better idea.I priked my finger with a needle then put a little blood on a tree the n a bush.I walked back to Edward.

Edward: "You're going overboard."

Me: "If this is all I can contribute,I wanna be thorough."

Edward: "The newborn's'll be frantic."

He took my hand and put a bandage on my cut.We talked until Jake got here,Edward smiled at me.

Edward: "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

He kissed my head then left.

Jake: "What's up?"

Me: "All kinds of vampires trying to kill me."

He smirks while picking me up.

Jake: "Same old same old."

He ran into the woods.

Me: "So,how's the search for your imprint going?"

Jake: "Okay,but I still haven't found mine yet...How thing's with your boy toy?"

I laughed.

Me: "Did you really call Edward a boy toy?"

He looked like he was thinking about it.

Jake: "Yes..Yes,I did."

I knew of a way to get him back.

Me: "It's great,if facted.We made hot and passionate love for two hours lastnight."

I laughed when he gave me a disgusted look,I couldn't help it.

Me: "What do you think about that?"

Jake: "The woman I consider to be a mother figure to me telling me she did it with her boyfriend for two hours lastnight....Oh,yeah that's a real good imagine in my head."

I laughed more but continued to tell him.When we got to the camp site,I was laughing so hard that my side's started to hurt.Edward gave us a confused look.

Jake: "Here,take this evil woman."

He gave me to Edward,while he saw Jake's disgusted look.

Edward: "What did you do to him?"

I looked up smiling,I saw Edward read Jake's mind.Then he looked at him with wide eyes.

Edward: "Why did you tell him what we did lastnight?"

Me: "He called you a boy toy."

Jake: "Yes but you didn't have to tell me about lastnight.Especially every detail..I'm gonna need therapy for a year."

With that he took off,the cold didn't bother me.So when the storm hit,it was nothing.I just cuddled up to Edward,who was the same temperature.So he kept me warm,and I fell asleep.