Alexander Convinues

*3rd person's pov*

After the visit with Tanis, they went to the location that he said to go.

Paul: "How do we know Tanis isn't setting us up?"

Selene: "He's not brave enough to set me up."

A dog suddenly starts barking at the window, then a guard comes.

Guard: "You're trespassing.Get out of the car slowly so I can see your hands."

Selene: "We're here to see Lorenz Macaro."

Guard: "Get out of the car.Slowly!Show me your hands."

Selene: "So you want to see my hands, do you?"

She puts the hand that had the necklace up to the window.
..........................................
*In Alexander's Office*

Alexander looks at the necklace, then at his guards.

Alexander: "You can go."

The guard's left.

Selene: "Your familiar with this, then?"

He pushes the green button.

Alexander: "Intimately."

Selene looks at his ring, then realization hit her.

Selene: "You're Alexander Convinus."

The three looked at him in shock, while he got up.

Alexander: "There was a time that I was known by that name.By any name, I am still your forefather."

He walk's to Amila, who was being held by Edward.He gave her back the necklace.

Edward: "How have you stayed hidden all these years?"

Amila puts the necklace back on.

Alexander: "For centuries I've stood by and watched the havoc..my sons have wrought upon each other and upon humanity.Not the legacy I prayed for..the morning I watched them enter this world.And a tiresome duty..keeping the war contained,cleaning up the mess..hiding my family's unfortunate history."

Paul: "Couldn't you have stopped it?"

Selene: "Yes."

Alexander: "Could you kill your own sons?"

Selene: "You know what Marcus will do.If he finds me, he finds William's prison.You need to help us stop him."

Alexander: "You are asking me to help you kill my son?You? A Death Dealer? How many innocents did you kill..in the six-century quest to avenge your family?Spare me your self-righteous declarations.You are no different from Marcus and even less noble than William.At least he cannot control his savagery."

Selene: "Anything I've done can be laid at your feet.Hundreds of thousands have died because of your inability to accept..that your sons are monsters, that they create monsters.You could've stopped all of this."

Alexander: "Do not come groveling to me..simply because you are weaker than your adversary."

While those two go at each other's throats, the other three just sit back and watch.

Selene: "You know the devastation William caused before he was captured.He cannot be set free."

They stared at each other,but stopped when they heard gun shots.