I miss you, princess

(I was writing lots of angst lately. And I decided I goes to write FLUFFS!!!! Yes, Adrienette Fluffs! Somewhat I have a feeling that I probably added little angst into the fluffy story. 😑💧 Anyway! Hopefully you like it!)

'God, I really miss her.' Adrien thought as he was laid on his bed. He sighed in frustration. Marinette has been leaving for family reunion in China. (I absolutely loved the idea of Marinette comes from China.) Adrien rolls over to laid on his belly. He sighed softly as he began to daydreaming about Marinette. He jumped little when he heard a knock on the window. He turned to see Ladybug was outside of the window. "Marinette!" He said as he jumped up off the bed and went to the window. 'My lady is back! Great! I miss her so much!' Adrien thought happily as he opened the window. Ladybug slipped into his bedroom. She transformed back to her civilian form. "Hey, Adrien. Do you mis-" she said as she turned around but was cut off from Adrien hugged her tightly. Marinette was quiet for awhile before giggles at his sudden hug. "I take it that as you really miss me much?" She said as giggles. "Yeah....I missss you sooooo much...." Adrien stretched some words long. Marinette laughed at his silliness. She  pulled away to pecks his mouth. He smiles goofy at Marinette. She giggles softly. "So...how did your reunion goes?" He asked her. She sighed happily. "Oh it's great." She said happily. "Really? Tell me what happened." He said as he went to sit on his bed. Marinette sit with him, start talking about her family reunion. Adrien smiles softly at her rambles. She continued to talking about her uncle and her two cousins. Adrien sighed softly. Marinette continues rambling on about her many cousins and uncles and aunts at family gathering in one of her aunts' house. He learned that Sabine have five sisters and four brothers, Tom have two sisters and brother; her two cousins (Mario and Marin) are famous singers and her other cousin (Maria) is an author of Dark side of the Life. Then Adrien wonder how many cousins do she have. He asked her that question. She stared at him surprised by his question. She laughed nervously. "Well, if you want to know, I have twenty cousins." She said as she scratched her cheek nervously. Adrien's jaw dropped out of surprises. "Twenty cousins?! That's lots of cousins." He said surprised. Marinette giggles at his surprise. "Well, my mom does have lots of siblings. So I expected this would happen." She said as she was giggling. Adrien sighed softly and happily as he heard her cute giggles. Marinette notices his goofy smile and smile happily. She pecks his mouth again and leans on his shoulder. He smiled widely and goofy. He rested his head on her head. They soon begin to cuddling with each other. Adrien smiles at her as she giggles at him. He boops her nose with his nose, do an Eskimo kiss. She giggles at his silliness. He smiles at her as he nuzzled into her cheek like a cat would do. Marinette laughed out loud. "Silly cat..." Marinette giggles at him. "I love you.." Adrien said sweetly. Marinette smiles sweetly. "I love you too....silly cat...." Marinette said happily.