AU: Model Marinette

(Marinette is a part time model in this story)

Adrien walked in the classroom with a sullen face. He sits down, next to Nino. He then bangs his head on the desk and sighed loudly. Nino glanced at him from the book he was reading. "Bro? You okay?" Adrien groans. Alya and Marinette stared at him concerning. "Adrien?" Alya said softly. He lifts his head up and glanced at behind him. "Yeah?" "A-are you okay?" Marinette asked. "Not really. I'm little stressed that's all." "Dude, you look so tired." "Okay! I was finding out that I was transferred to new studio. I don't understand what was my father thinking." "What studio?" "I believe it's called Bells Studio." "NO WAY!" Alya screams excitedly. Adrien and Nino flinched. "Sorry. But that's awesome!" Alya yells. "How come?" "You don't know? Bells Studio is the world's famous and richest studio and it have every access to whole world. You have the whole world in your hands. It's cool!" Adrien sighed. "Well, okay. I pray that their model that I have to work with, is kind." Marinette smirk. "I don't know but I have a feeling that you will be fine." Marinette said with little smug. Adrien smiled. "Thanks. I hope you're right." Marinette smiled softly. Alya and Nino snickers. Marinette shakes her head as she giggled softly. She glanced at outside, smiling softly.

At Bells Studio
Adrien stood at the end of the stage of photo shoots. He sighed softly as he looks at the slim photographer, the strange secretary and the optimistic boss of the studio. He sighed softly as he glanced around to looking for the Bells' model. "Hey there. Look like we got to work together." He let out a inner groan. "Well, Nice to meet you. I'm Adri-..." His jaw dropped when he see who it is. Marinette stood at him, wears the red loosely shirt and a pinkish red skirt. She tide her head as she was smiling. He blinks quickly as he stared at her. "Are you surprised to find out that I'm a model like you?" She said as she giggled. Adrien shakes his head and stared at her shocked. "Sweetie!" Marinette looks at the photographer who runs toward them, grinning like a maniac. "Hey, Colin." "Guess what, sweetie? Boss Chris decide to bring animals here. You go to show him how to hold them properly." He said as he pointed to Adrien. She nods to him happily. Adrien wasn't paying attention to him as he keep staring at her. How come did she became the model of Bells Studio?! Since when did she become a model?! Adrien thought as he watched Marinette went to the strange secretary. She glanced at Marinette, shows her oddly sharpened teeth smile. Adrien shudders by the sight of it. Adrien jumped when he feel a slap on his back. He whips around to see Chris the optimistic boss. He chuckles softly. "Did I scare you?" "A-ah..." "Surprised to see Marinette here?" "W-well, y-yeah." "That's okay! Not everyone excepted her as a model either!" Adrien shallows. "S-since when did she-?!" "Five years ago." Adrien looks at Chris. He smiled at him. "Five years ago, when we are in desperate need of a model, my sister, Sarah the secretary, ordered muffins from Tom & Sabine's bakery. They comes in with muffins; they bought Marinette with them, too. While Sarah and I payed them, Marinette walked to the photo shoot area. Soon, we heard clickings and giggles. We looked and saw Colin shoots Marinette as she posed various poses. That's when it hits me, Marinette is a prefect model. I ended up asking her parents if she could modeling with us. They said yes. So, she became part time model. She's a wonderful girl." Chris chuckles softly. He walked(half hopped) to the crew. Adrien stays silent before he smiled. Look like his new place with Bells Studio had become interesting now.

(Welp. I'm throwing this here. Bye.)