A Kwami and A Demon

The picture is mine. I just draw pictures over the background of Marinette's bedroom.

Okay, so apparently I haven't came back to this for long time because I lost interest into the show. But I started to read fanfics (mainly salt fics). I began to get inspired to write some fics. The idea in the story is that Marinette were possessed by a demon that followed her everywhere she went. Introduced himself as Akuma, the demon tells her that someone summon him but unclear on where that person was so he would sticks around with her until her death or he find that person. When Marinette gets the Miraculous box that contains Ladybug miraculous and meet Tikki, needlessly to said that the Kwami of Creation isn't happy to see darkness creature.

=================

She live for a long time. For how long exactly? She doesn't remember. She have seen many things that no morals should seen. She suffered many losses. She knew that there's nothing impossible to know what would happens. She would expect something would likely to happens when she went to her next wielder. Something that she faced with when she meet her wielder for first time.

She didn't except this.

Bright blue eyes glares at not impressed smoky creature.

"Why are you here?" Her tone laced with anger and venom.

A smoky spirit-like creature sighs heavily, exhale dark smoke from his mouth.

"Trust me; if I knew that little karma was going to be Ladybug, I won't be here. But unfortunately here I am."

Tikki's glare hardened even more. A girl stand by, confused by their conversation.

"I don't understand? Akuma, What is this?"

Akuma chuckles softly as he glanced at Marinette.

"This is Tikki, the Kwami of creation. She's going to be your mini partner for your superhero."

Marinette blinks as Tikki didn't tore her eyes away from the creature.

"Kwami? Like small mini gods you told me four years ago?"

Tikki shudders as she finally looks away from Akuma to Marinette with horror look. "Four years ago?! He sticks with you for four years?!"

Akuma scoffs. "No, I'm sticking with her for six years."

Tikki gawks at the smoky creature. "Why would you, a demon, stays with her for that long?!"

Akuma groans softly. "Let's just say that someone in Paris tried to summon me but he...she, I dunno, hides their location so well that I popped up in wrong location."

Tikki was... perplexed by this.

"Who tried to summon you?" "Man, I wish I knew who but like I said, they hides their location well. If their plan to having me haunts and torture some unlucky people, well, that plan is a failure because I didn't come across any agreements with them."

Tikki sighs heavily. At least the demon didn't have any intentions to do with her currently wielder.

...Wait a minute.

"Wait! You told Marinette about me and other Kwamis?!" Akuma shrugs. "She gets curious about myself and my purposes."

Well, if that's the case. That explains why Marinette didn't freaking out much.

Tikki sighs heavily as she turns to meekly girl who is still confused by the situation.

"Marinette, I assume that you are aware of myself and my powers."

A nod.

"Okay but does he explain to you how?"

A shake.

Tikki nods solemnly. "Okay, Marinette... allow me to explain to you how..."

If Tikki have to live with a demon that follows her wielder in order to support her with problems with Hawkmoth, so be it.