The Terror of Cursed Girl Part4

Why? Why do you tried so hard?

"...Hey.."

Marinette stands in white room, faced same black figure with bright green eyes. It's face scrunched into angry expression. I do not understand?! Black figure shrieks with rage and confusion dripping in tone. Marinette looks at it with frightened eyes. "L-look, I know what past Ladybug did to you. I know that, and... I want to fix that. I want to help you. T-they didn't mean to..." Black grinds its zipped mouth. No... How could you help me? I'm cursed for entirety! How can you save me?! Black figure roars at Marinette. She winced by loudness of her tone. "T...that's why I did it... I did this so I can help you somehow..." Black huffs and looks away from Marinette. Sudden it heard a familiar tune. Black figure looks at Marinette which she now hold the music box. The old music box with vine patterns and large wolf face printed on top of the lid, lets out a soft melody. Black figure stared at her. Marinette smiled softly as she leaned her arms toward the figure, holding the music box out. The figure reached out and grab the old music box. It stared at the music box with blank face. ...I remember. My brother give me this music box. I love the song. But I can't remembering the lyrics. "I can tell you the lyrics. I know that song. My mother used to sing this to me when I were a kid." Black figure looks at Marinette. Will you? "Yes." Marinette nodded softly and smiled at the figure. ...I supposed it isn't fair if you don't know my name. I...Will tell you my name." Marinette exhale softly as black figure slowly changes into its true form. "My name is...Annie. I'm Annie. Annie Sherlock." Annie said as its/her form change into white laced dress with high-kneed black shoes. Marinette smiled softly at her. "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It's really nice to meet you, Annie." "Y-you too, Marinette." Marinette cleared her throat before she began to sing.

A North Country maid up to London had strayed
Although with her nature it did not agree,
Which made her repent, and so bitterly lament,
Oh I wish again for the North Country.

Oh the oak and the ash and the bonnie ivy tree,
They flourish at home in my own country.

O fain would I be in the North Country,
Where the lads and lasses are making of hay;
There should I see what is pleasant to me,
A mischief light on them entic'd me away!

I like not the court, nor the city resort,
Since there is no fancy for such maids as me;
Their pomp and their pride I can never abide,
Because with my humor it does not agree.

How oft have I been in Westmoreland green,
Where the young men and maidens resort for to play,
Where we with delight, from morning till night,
Could feast and frolic on each holiday.

The ewes and their lambs, with the kids and their dams,
To see in the country how finely they play;
The bells they do ring, and birds they do sing,
And the fields and the gardens are pleasant and gay.

At wakes and at fairs, being freed of all cares,
We there with our lovers did use for to dance;
Then hard hap had I, my ill fortune to try,
And so up to London, my steps to advance.

But still I perceive, I a husband might have,
If I to the city my mind could but frame;
But I'll have a lad that is North Country bred,
Or else I'll not marry, in the mind that I am.

A maiden I am, and a maid I'll remain,
Until my own country I again I do see,
From here in this place I shall ne'er see the face
Of him that's allotted my love for to be.

Then farewell my daddy, and farewell my mammy,
Until I do se you, I nothing but mourn;
Rememb'ring my brothers, my sisters, and others,
In less than a year I hope to return.

"Thank you... Marinette..." "mmm.." "...Hey.. Marinette? Can I ask you something?"