Goodbye, Tikki and Marinette

"Chat?! Where are you, stupid cat!" Ladybug screams as she runs across the building. She stopped and pants heavily. She looks around wildly, looks for Chat. She sighed in defeated. She looks around and saw a black figure jumped away. "Chat!" She shouted at black figure and chased him down. Black figure stopped as he reached to dead end. He turned around as Ladybug catch up on him. She stopped, stunned into place as she see who's black figure. It's Chat Noir but he have a purple butterfly on his face. He groans loudly and began to attacked her. She dodged out of way. She sighed sadly when she realized she had to fight against her partner. They fought for hours.
She spits out the blood in her mouth. She rubs the blood that leaked out the corner of her mouth off. She stared at him. He is covered by much wounds she puts on him. She bet that she's covered in wounds too. Sudden she heard a sob. She looks at him and saw he's crying.

"M-my lady

"M-my lady....don't do this....just let m-me..." Chat said as he was crying.

Ladybug looks at her, sad

Ladybug looks at her, sad. "Chat..." She said. She feels bad for him but he was controlled by Hawkmoth and she has to freed him from his control. She sighed softly as she threw up her yo-yo. A rope fell in her hands. "Rope?...." She muttered as she looks at Chat which is still crying. He moves toward her, his staff faced at him. She realized what she has to. She sighed softly and sadly. She stared at him, running toward her, and smiles sadly at him. Chat strikes against her head hard. She stumbled across and lash out at him. She warped the rope around him, tied him up. He struggled to breaks free. She touched the area where Chat strikes her and pulls away to see lot of blood on her hand. She sudden felt so weak. She grabbed the bell and break it. The butterfly flew out and Ladybug catches it in her yo-yo and purified it. Chat stopped struggled and look at Ladybug as she walked to him, her legs shakes. She untied him and fell on her sideway as chat was freed now. "My lady! I'm sorry!" Chat cried at her. She smiles weakly to Chat as she transformed back.
Chat was shocked to see Marinette in his arms. He transformed back as he hugged her closer. "Marinette....please don't leave me alone...." Adrien said as he cried. Plagg shakes Tikki, tries to wake her up. "Tikki! Don't do that to me! I can't do anything without you, Tikki! I need you so badly." Plagg whimpers as he continues to shakes her. Tikki open her eyes weakly and look at Plagg. "Tikki! Don't worry! Adrien and I will help you and Marinette! Held in there!" Plagg said panicked. She rises her right paw to put it on his cheek. She laughed weakly as tears steamed down. "Stupid cat...you're really my stupid cat...." Tikki said weakly. Plagg nods quickly. "Y-yes, I-I'm your s-stupid cat...p-please don't go..." He whimpered to her, clutched her paw in his paws as he began to cry. She smiles weakly at him. Adrien Hugh her closer and refused to let go of her. Marinette pats his back and move away from him. He stared at her and she kissed him. Adrien kissed back desperately. She pulled away and smiles at him weakly and sadly. "I love you, stupid cat." She said weakly. "I love you too, princess! Don't leave me alone..." She shook her head. "I won't leave you alone but you won't see me much but I'm there for you." She said weakly before went to limp in his arms. Adrien sobbed into her neck. Plagg continues to hold her paw. She puts another one on his other cheek and pulls him over. She peaks his mouth and rubs his cheek before she began to glows with pink light. Plagg whimpers and cried as he watched Tikki faded away from his arms and into nothingness. Only trails of pink light was left behind. It is surrounded around Plagg, then Adrien and lastly Marinette. It trails around her longer than two boys. It grew bigger and faded away; toward the starry night. Plagg and Adrien continues to cried as they left them. Adrien still hugged Marinette's limp body closer as he sobbed onto her limp body. Plagg whimper loudly. "T-Tikki....TIKKI!!!!!!" Plagg then screams at the night.