The Terror of Cursed Girl Part3

Plagg blinks at Tikki. "Wait..." he muttered.

"You tell me that there's a reason why Marinette is being terrorized?!" Plagg yells at Tikki. She shallows and nodded. Adrien looks at two Kwamis. "Uh...What's it?" Tikki gulps. "That...was mine and Alice's mistake. We don't mean to traps her." "Alice?" Adrien ask. "The previous Ladybug." Plagg stated. "Whoa, wait! You have all of us total lost here! Please explain what's happening here?!" Adrien smiled at Nino sheepishly. "Long story short. I'm actually Chat Noir. I... guess that... Marinette is Ladybug...?" He glanced at Tikki which she nodded. "... Wait... WHAT?!" Alya screamed loudly, make Nino (stands next to her) flinched. "Heh." "Anyway! What's that mistake you mean? What do you mean trapped her?" Plagg nagged at Tikki. She gulps and sighed softly. "Are you talking about Curse of Ladybug?" Two kwamis and pun-loving boy glanced at Chole. "How did you know?" Tikki said surprised. Chole gulps and smiled nervously. "I... happened to find a old book about... myths and legends surrounding Ladybug and other heroes in past." "Was it titled Legends & Myths of Miraculous Holders?" Chole nodded softly. "I... see." Tikki said. "What." Nino said out loudly. "You see, when past Chat and Alice, past Ladybug, was fighting against akumaized villain. But Chat was knocked out. She cornered her when she made a worst decision that would affect next Ladybug. I don't know how exactly but she end up cursed her to be forever haunting and terrorized people. By does this, she... killed poor girl. However I didn't expect that she decided to get her revenge by haunting and terrorized future Ladybugs. It's my and Alice's fault. I knew it's wrong but I do nothing to stop it. I let it happen. Now... Mari is suffering because of this mistake." Tikki bows her head in sadness. Plagg stared at her blankly before sighed heavily. "Is... there any way to break it?" "There is... but... it's very risky." Tikki muttered softly. "Well, we have to do it then. Because we need Ladybug." Alya spoke up. Tikki gulps. "Do you have any idea where she may be?" Tikki looks up and looks around before looking down at her nubs. "...yes." Her voice became softer. Plagg nods. "Then lead us, Tikki." Tikki shots Plagg a sadden face before she turned around, floating to Alya. "Can you carry Marinette's purse? It have few important things to me in there..." she said to Alya. "Girl, Marinette is my best friend. Of course I would hold it!" She said proudly. Tikki smiled sadly. "Okay... I... need a map."

Meanwhile...

Marinette finds herself all alone, standing at abandoned building sitting on the edge of the border of Paris. Marinette sighed softly as she looks at the ground. The building is about 60 feet high. She gulps. "I hope this works..." she raised her arms open then she leaned toward the edge of the building.
...
.....
............

"I.. don't understand..."