FNAF AU MLB

(Yup, I have way too much free times in my hands. I have many fandoms and I can't decided which one is my true fandoms. Expected lots of crossovers of MLB!)

Adrien sighed in frustration when he looks at montage of the pizzeria. "Why'd I agree to this? Nino, you own me this one. God, that box is so weird." Adrien muttered grumpy. Adrien looks at clock. "12:45. 5 more hours to go." Adrien returned to montage and shocked to see a mystery box's lids are opened."what the heck? Who's opened the box? It's better not robbers." He groaned. "No robbers. If there was one, they're likely to be dead already." Adrien jumped and spun around to see a puppet stands there. It's body are red with black polka dots, it wears a reddish pink mask shaped like a bug's head. its eyes and mouth are flat straight, held neutral face. It have two red with black polka dots ribbons trails behind her mask. She is about same height as Adrien. He noticed that it doesn't have strings attached to it. It scoffed at him. "Are you going to stop staring at me?" He snapped up. "Ah, sorry. Wait a minute! H-how come you can talk?! How the heck did you get out of the box? How do you moves?! Are you alive?!" He rambled on. It walks (floats?) to him and puts one of its finger on his lips. "Shush, my name is Marinette, Marinette the Marionette. Shut up, I know my name is similar to Marionette but I'm supposed to be a female version of Marionette." Adrien said "Oh" and studied at her. 'She's seems like not bad person.' Adrien thought. "Marinette? How can you moves?" She grimaced and look away. "It's because the child's soul was trapped inside me." "Wait, Soul?" She nods and looks at him. "There are four children missing. The truth is that they were actually murdered by a purple guy, well at least that's what she told me he is purple. One of four children are inside of me and because of her, I come to alive." Three children possessed three more robots and they're angry at purple guy that they began to kills night watchers out of revenge." She explained to him. She sighed sadly. Adrien was stunned by that new informations. He shook his head and reached for her. "Hey,if they do kills night watchers, then why don't you kill me before?" She looks at him. "Unlike other, this girl does have mercy for night watchers. She's not angry nor furious at people." She said. Adrien dropped his hand to his side. "I see. Then why'd I don't see them?" She said nothing. She bangs the button, closed the door. A loud bangs can be heard behind the closed door. Adrien was shocked. "They're waiting for right time to kill you." She said. Adrien shallows and nods slowly. Sudden a bell rings, chimes it's 6:00 am. She sighed. "Well, time for me to go back to my box." She turned around. "Wait!" She looks back. Adrien stuttered, "w-w-w-will I see you again?" She stared at him and nods. "You will see me again at next night." She said and walked away. Adrien smiles. 'Oh well, at least I have a nice company for nights.'

(The picture belong to my friend who draws Marionette.)