The Terror Of a Cursed Girl preview

Sequel of previous story I wrote; Late Phone Call.
Here is a little preview....

"Wha-? Who are you?!" Marinette said shocking as she stared at black figure. Black figure's head move up, reveals its eyes which makes Marinette gasps. It's eyes are bight green, exactly from her nightmares. Its grins at her, show its sharp teeth. Hello, little bug. In case if you wonder, I'm the green eyes whom glared at you as you were stood, surrounded by your dead friends. Black figure said as its takes a step toward Marinette.

"What?! Are you telling me that someone is terrorizing Marinette?!" Adrien said toward Plagg. He grimaced. "Yea...I should have noticed it before. But I didn't. Now I let it happen to her. It's my fault." Plagg said sadly.

"Wait. She hasn't come to school lately?" Chloe said confused. "No. She's missing." Alya said.

"Who are you?" Marinette asked at Ladybug. She stared at her. "My name is Alice. And I'm the reason why you're being terrorized by poor girl." Alice said with sad face. "Wha-?" Marinette said confused.

No... How could you help me? I'm cursed for entirety! How can you save me?! Black figure roars at Marinette. She winced by loudness of her tone.

"You tell me that there's a reason why Marinette is being terrorized?!" Plagg yells at Tikki. She shallows and nodded. Adrien looks at two Kwamis. "Uh...What's it?" Tikki gulps. "That...was mine and Alice's mistake. We don't mean to traps her."

...I remember. My brother give me this music box. I love the song. But I can't remembering the lyrics. "I can tell you the lyrics. I know that song. My mother used to sing this to me when I were a kid." Black figure looks at Marinette. Will you? "Yes." Marinette nodded softly and smiled at the figure. ...I supposed it isn't fair if you don't know my name. I...Will tell you my name." Marinette exhale softly as black figure slowly changes into its true form. "My name is...Annie. I'm Annie. Annie Sherlock." Annie said as its/her form change into white laced dress with high-kneed black shoes. Marinette smiled softly at her. "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. It's really nice to meet you, Annie." "Y-you too, Marinette."

"It's time for me to go. I'm sure that my brother is waiting for me. Marinette..."

"She have to leave?" "Yes, She was terrorized plus she committed suicide herself. So she have to go with her... So do I. I have to go with them. I'm sorry."

"Hey. Thank you for coming with me. I wanna to introduced you to my family. And Tikki can introduce past ladybugs to us. You can introduce your half sister to us." "...Say... If we ever reborn again, let us be friends next time." "I like that idea. For now, let go."