Silence are loudest

'Silence. That word is bothering me for some reason.' Marinette thinks. She sighed and put her chin on her palm. "Mari?" She looks at Alya. "Yeah?" "Girl, you okay? You look like you're bothered by something." Alya said. Marinette scoffed. "Yes, something is bothering me right now." Alya rolls her eyes. "But seriously, you're clearly not focused  into the class. What's wrong?" Alya said solely. Marinette looks at her, then at front of the classroom, then at her sketch book front of her. "I guess it's just that...I feel....oh, never mind. It's hard to explain." Marinette said. Alya nods slowly and focused on the class. Marinette went back to her deep thoughts.

Time skip to her house

Marinette spins around aimlessly on her spinning chair. She sighed out of boredom. She has finished her homeworks and Alya is too busy with Ladyblog. Tikki is somewhere in her house. She sighed again. She looks at outside. She kept staring at outside then she gets up. She walked to her latch to her balcony, opened it and climb up. She closed the latch. She looks around and takes in the sight of the night in Paris. She sighed once more. She climbed down the ladder. When she reached to the ground, she walked toward the street. She continued to walking until she arrived to old building. She looks at the old building and went to entered it. Soon she's at the top of the building. She inhaled then exhaled and she sits on the railing. She stays silent while she looks at glowing Eiffel Tower. She smiles at the beautiful sight. Meanwhile Adrien was walking down the sidewalk, ahead to his house. He listens to Plagg's complains about how boring the photoshoots was. Soon he looks up and saw Marinette sitting on the railing of old building. He stopped and stared at her. A frantic yells have his head turned to see a red Kawaii fly toward him. Plagg turns around and see Red Kawaii. "Tikki?" Plagg said. Tikki flew to Plagg, clearly panicking about something. "Plagg! Help me find my owner! She's missing!" Plagg points at Adrien. She turned her head. "Oh...sorry.." Adrien don't care about that, he's worried now. "What do you mean my lady is missing?" Tikki nods frantic. She looks around and see Marinette. "Marinette! What's she doing there?!" Adrien looks at Marinette then to Tikki. "Hold on, Marinette is Ladybug?!" Tikki nods. He turned around and went to the building.
Marinette hums her favorite song. She sighed softly and noticed Adrien and two Kawaiis. 'Wait, Adrien?' She looks at Adrien as he entered the building where she was. She looks up and saw a shooting star. Marinette grins sadly. She stood up on the railing. She takes out the note, her suicide note. She takes out a plain paper and pen. She wrote something on the paper. She looks at her two papers and she dropped them besides the railing. She turned her head around as Adrien bursts out of the door. Tikki and Plagg floats out. All she does is says "noises are very louder but if you listen closely, you will learn that silence is loudest of all. Yet no one can hear it." And she turned around to Adrien who stared at her horrified. She gives him a last smile before she leaned back.

(I'm going to leave this out. I'm not sure if I would write the ending to this.)