Marinette?

Beep Beep...
The earrings beeps, signaling Marinette that her time is running out.
"Oh no...C-Chat?" She looks at him as he looks back to her.
"Ladybug...You have to go?" He looks so disappointed. She shallows a lump in her throat. "Chat...you know why I have to go..."
Chat frowns deeper then he grabbed her hand. "Chat?" "My lady. I don't want to hide anymore. I want to show you who I am. Please?" Ladybug looks down sadly. "I don't want to..." "Why not?" "I don't want to disappoint you." Chat look at her surprised. 'Disappoint me? What? Is she afraid of that I am disappointed with her?' Chat thinks while ladybug lets his hand go. "I'm sorry, Chat. But I can't...." Chat look at her, saw her sad face. 'Is she about to cry?' Chat think sadly. Ladybug then zoomed out. Chat sighed in disappointment. "Oh ladybug...I won't be disappointed in you...I will love you unconditionally, no matter who you are..." Chat muttered to himself as he looks at where ladybug left.

Next Day...
Adrien walks towards the entrance of the school. "Hey, Bro!" He looks behind him, see Nino runs up to him. "Hey, Nino. How are you doing?" "Great, Adrien! You?" "Okay, I guess." Adrien shrugged and saw Marinette and Alya talking. Nino looks over where Adrien looks at. "Alya!" He said. Alya and Marinette looks at two boys. "Hey, DJ!" Alya waved at Nino, using a cute nickname she gives to Nino. Nino chuckled at Alya's nickname for him. Adrien noticed that Marinette seems down. He kept staring at her until she see him. She blushes hard and looks away. Adrien smiles at her nervously attention to him. But he wonders what caused Marinette so down? He hopes it's not Chloe.

Time skip to lunch time.
Adrien and Nino was eating their lunch. Suddenly a scream come out from the gym. 'Oh great. Another akuma.' Adrien thought. He stood up. "Nino, I'm going to see what's going on." "I'm going to find Alya. She doesn't want to miss this." Nino runs off to find Alya. Adrien runs to hiding place and transformed into Chat Noir.
He jumped on the rooftop and see Ladybug fighting against akuma. "I AM CRAZY COACH!" An akuma screamed and ladybug scream back, "I KNOW! YOU SAID THAT FOR TEN TIMES! CHAT?!" Chat jumped down, used his staff to knock Crazy Coach down. "Sorry if I'm late, my lady." Chat said flirty to Ladybug. She rolled her eyes. "Chat, I think the akuma is in the whistleblower." She said with concerns. "But Crazy Coach have god damn wrecking bars. So be careful, Chat." She said. Chat nodded. "I AM CRAZY COACH!" Crazy coach screams and ladybug screamed back. "I KNOW!!! STOP SCREAMING YOUR NAME!!!" After she's done yelling, she jump out of the way as the wrecking bar hits the ground.

Time skip of battle, Chat's stupid puns and purified akuma.
Beep beep...
Ladybug's earrings beeped.
Beep beep....
Chat's ring beeped too. Ladybug turned to leave until Chat grabbed her hand.

"Ladybug

"Ladybug...please don't go.." Chat begged as ladybug's earrings and chat's ring continue beeping.