Blue eyes in dark Part 2

Adrien bring the clothes to Marinette and see that she is awake now. She hold her blanket close to her, covering her nakedness. She blushes deeply when she saw him. He smiles nervously as he held up clothes for her. She smiles weakly. He left the clothes on the top of staircase and leave her alone, sit on the rolling chair and stared at her sketch books. Soon he felt arms warped around him. "Ah." He said when Marinette rest her head near his head. "Adrien, I want to say thank you for accepted me." She said. Adrien smiles at her and hold her arms. "You're welcome. I will accept you no matter who you are." He said as he smiles sheepishly. Marinette blushes slightly. She rubs her head against his head a little before she moves away from him and went to downstair for breakfast. He stared at the door for while before turned to the table and bangs his head on the table. Plagg floats to him. "Whoa there. You okay?" He asked to Adrien. "Nooooo. I'm not sure if I could do it." He muttered on the table. "Kid...you can do this. Believe me. She clearly loves you so much that I'm sure she would like it." He said as Adrien looks up at Plagg. He smiles at him. "Thanks Plagg. You're a great Kwami to me." He said as Plagg blushes lightly. "Y-you're welcome, kid."

Later....
"So because of three nights with full moon, you have to stay hiding from everyone else. Not only that but you're worried about they sends you to the lab?" Adrien said to Marinette as they're walking to school, arms linked together. "Yeah. That's pretty much summarized my situation. How am I supposed to explain this to Alya?" "Don't worry, I would simply tells her that you're really busy with my father." Adrien said as he smiled at Mari. She blushed and smiled at him. "Also, because of my werecat blood, I may would behave similarly to cats. In other words, I may have cat instincts." Marinette said as she blushed heavily when she thought herself acting like cat front of Adrien. Adrien smiled softly at her. "I don't mind. I have Plagg. As long you don't asking for cheese." He muttered last part. "Oh don't worry. I don't love cheese like Plagg does. I just...like seafood...?" She said with little doubt. "Seafood?! So you like fishes?!" Adrien freaks out. "Maybe? I like lobsters, crabs, clamshells, salmons, and sushi. Sushi is my personal favorite food." She said with little embarrassment. Adrien shook his head. "I know that you're Werecat but you actually like seafoods? That's bit of stereotypic, don't you think?" Marinette laughed. "I know! But I really love them!" "Should I worried about other or....?" "Oh, nope. I love dogs. Sometime I get bit irritated when they're bothering me but not always. I do understand about personal spaces. I...may like lot of cuddles and huggings? I'm more willingly to let you have your spaces." She explained. "Good." He nodded. "...I wonder how would Alya, Nino, Chloe and everyone reacted to us?" Adrien said as he smirks. Marinette snickered. "I think we know how."