Power cames with corruption Part 2

For while, since Marinette was crying against Adrien's chest and Adrien was hugged her tightly while stroking her hair. Soon, Marinette has stopped crying and stay quiet. Adrien looks at her and lift her chin up with his right hand. Marinette looks up with tears streaming down her cheeks. "P-princess...I promise you I will help you with your problem. I will never leave you alone. I swear on my life." He said softly while leaning toward her face. Marinette whimpers as he continues lean toward her. She stopped him with her left hand and pushed him back. "Don't..." Marinette muttered. Adrien looks hurt by her refusal. "Mari? What's wrong?" She looks down at her feet then her hands in Adrien's hands then to his face. She kept staring at him for a while then finally she looks away to her right. "..." She said nothing. Adrien feel guilty about her anxiousness around him. "Marinette? Are you okay? A-Aren't you feel comfortable with me?" Adrien said that while he slowly lets her hands go but Marinette firmly grasped his hands and she bowed her head in her chest and sudden her shoulders shaken so much that Adrien grew worried about her. "Marinette? What...." He begins to talk but silenced when she looks up at him with more tears streaming down. 'Oh great. She's crying again. Is her struggle with her newfound power really that bad?' Adrien thought. "I...I feel so alone and you....you don't have time for me....and I am worthless for you..." Marinette said while sobbing. Adrien growls in frustration. "Marinette." Adrien snarled. "Don't you dare say that. You are not worthless to me! I do care about you, Marinette! I'm here for you. You're not alone. I'm so tired of hearing you say bad things about yourself that's not true. I love you." Adrien said firmly but covered his mouth, realize what he just said. "W-what?" Marinette said lowly. Adrien sighed and look at her tearful eyes. "I love you, Marinette. I have fallen in love with you. You're beautiful. You're smart, brave, wonderful, kind, amazing and...I'm the one who is worthless to you. I can't even do anything right and you can..." Adrien said but silenced by Marinette pressed her hand to his mouth, successful shut him up. 'Is she upset? I think she is because she was about to cry again. How many times did she's crying?' Adrien knitted his eyebrows in puzzling way. "Adrien..." She says rashly, her voice gets roughed up by lots of sobbing and crying. "I don't think you do love me because I'm me. But I think you love me because I'm Ladybug." Marinette said rashly. Adrien frowned behind Marinette's hand. He grabbed her hand and pulls it away from his mouth. "Marinette." Adrien said firmly. "Don't say that. I do love you so much that I will love you no matter who you are." Marinette stared at him and start to cry. (Wow, I really like to write angst romances.) Adrien hugged her closer and shushed her softly. She continued to crying for while. Adrien grimaced. 'Gee, I hope that she'll be okay.' Marinette stopped crying (again) and grew silent. Adrien moved his head to looks at her at better angle. "Marinette? You okay now?" Marinette shook her head. Adrien sighed. "Adrien?" Adrien turned his head around to see Tikki and Plagg beside him. Tikki fumbled with her tiny paws. "A-Adrien, I think it's best if she went to home with you." Tikki said solely. Adrien nods slowly and look at her. "Hey, do you want to go home with me?" Marinette said nothing but nods slowly. "Well, let's go to your hous-" "Um, your house, Adrien. Your house, I don't think she wants to go back to her house." Tikki said lowly. Adrien looks at Tikki then at Marinette. She still hugs him tightly. He sighed softly. "...alright then. My house is fine with you?" Adrien cooed softly. Marinette nods once. Adrien made a soft sound and turned to Plagg. "Plagg? Claws out." Plagg nods to him and zoomed into his ring. Soon neon green light filled up and faded away. Chat picked up Marinette in bridal style. "Okay, princess, I  will carry you to my house." She said nothing but hugged closer to his chest. Chat frowned and leaps to the building. Then he continued leaping to his house.