We have no choice!

"Look like the cat finally stopped moving...Who will save you now, bug?" Hawkmoth said with smug face. Ladybug, with couples of wounds, huddle Chat/Adrien (whose she just found out when Hawkmoth said to him which he is his father) as he was transformed back. 'Urggh...' Plagg groans as he crawled on his hand and toward his jacket to get cheese. Soon as he ate it, he grabs the ring and pull it off. He soon floats up to Ladybug/Marinette who was silently crying for Adrien. He grimaced at the sight of his heavily wounded body. He looks at Marinette. "Hey...I'm Plagg. Adrien's kwami." "...nice to meet you.." Plagg sighed softly. "...Kid..." he began. She looks at him, still holds Adrien. "...I'm sorry, kid..." "it's okay, it's not your fault." "...no..that's not what I mean." "What?" "Sorry, kid." He suddenly pushed the ring into her middle finger. "But we have no choice!" He said before he went into ring. She stared at her hand where the ring was putted on glows with purple. Soon she can feel new power surges though her veins as she transform into new person. She felt so powerful. She can sense Plagg inside her along Tikki. "No! They are mine!" Ladybug/Marinette glanced toward Hawkmoth. Her stare hardened as she can feel Plagg's and Tikki's rage toward him. She knew that they had agreed to destroy Hawkmoth and taken Nooroo away from him. Then he would went to jail if they can. "Then come and take them." Ladybug, or Black Chatton Beetle said sharply as she glared at Hawkmoth. Hawk moth growls. Black Chatton Beetle  began to prepare for her final battle for Paris.

Few hours later....
Chatton pants heavily as Hawkmoth groans in pain. He gripped his left arm since it was bleeding from Chatton's Lucky Cataclysm. Chatton can hear the beeps from both miraculouses. She sighed softly and glared at Hawkmoth. She growls and forced her to stand up. She can heard Plagg and Tikki screams at her to take the miraculous from Hawkmoth. She braced herself for next attack. Hawkmoth raised his cane(?) and swinging, procured the akuma zap attacks. It hits her badly but she stays on her ground. She jump/leaps toward him and use Lucky Cataclysm to him. She slashed him, left him off guard. As he was off guarding, she swiftly grabbed the miraculous off and leaped away from him. Hawkmoth/Gabriel screamed in frustration. "No! No! Curse you, Ladybug!" Chatton glared at him as she gripped the miraculous and she began to walking toward Adrien. She picked him up and jumped to the shattered window. She sighed softly as the ring's timer bleeped, warned her for last time. She grunts and started to jumping on buildings and running toward her house. Gabriel had destroyed the hospitals and she has to take him to her home so she can fix him up. She finally arrived at her room when the ring bleeped again and retransformed her back into Ladybug. She groans and laid him on her bed. Plagg flopped on the bed, next to Adrien. She sighed softly and stood up to preform the Miraclous Ladybug to fix the damages from akuma and before she retransformed to her civilian form. She kneels as she winced from the pain. Tikki floats to her. "Marinette... I know you're hurt and tried but Adrien needs your help. Plagg need cheese. I need cookie. Please help him." Marinette groans softly and nodded. She shakily stand up and went to get the kit for Adrien, of course she didn't forget about cheese and cookie for two kwamis.

Few minutes later...
Adrien slowly wakes up and stared at the familiar ceiling. He looks around and realized that he's not in his room. He slowly sits up and saw Plagg curls up with him. "...Plagg?" "Huh....Wha?" He muttered as he looks up with drowsy face. He leaps up when he see Adrien awakened now. "Kid!" He yelps and softly tackled him by cheek. "You're alive and okay!" He said tearfully. "Heh. Where are we? Did my lady carried me here?" Plagg sighed softly. "...yes, our lady carries us to her house so she can treat you and your wounds." Adrien blushed softly. "Well..? Where is s-?" His jaw drops down when he saw sleeping Marinette. He spotted Tikki curls with her. "No way...Marinette..?" He muttered. He noticed that he's covered with bandages as well as Marinette was. Tikki stirred around and blinks her eyes softly. She lifted herself up and stretched her out. "Ah." She said when she see Adrien awakened. "Oh, Hello Adrien." She waved at him. He awkwardly waved back. Adrien looks around Marinette's room. "Kitty...?" He quickly turned to now awaken Marinette. She stared at him for while before she stood up. Adrien gulps as she climbed up the ladder and slightly walked toward him. "How are you feeling?" She asked. Adrien shallows again. "I...I feel okay." Marinette smiled softly. "Mari...Y..You're Ladybug..." "Yes, silly kitty. I'm sorry about your father." "N-no...how...? How did you defeat him?" Adrien, fully sitting up, looks at her with confused face. "Well..." she began as she glanced at Plagg. Plagg bowed his head. He glanced at Plagg, then at Marinette. "Did he do something?" "Uh...Actually... He puts your ring on my finger and he ends up transform into me along Tikki." "What?!" "We have no choice!" Plagg yelps. Adrien looks at him with bewildered look. "He is right. We have no choice but have to fused together to defeat Hawkmoth." Adrien stays silent. "...So...You get him back?" "She did." All four looks up to see a purple butterfly kwami floats. "N-nooroo!" Nooroo nodded. "Yes, it's me." Adrien sighed softly. "Sooo...now what? Is it over for us?" Everyone in room looks at him. "Uh...Actually..." "what? What's the problem?" "It's not over yet. The Akumaized Villain is still on loose. We can't give Nooroo back until we defeated Akumaized villain. At least that's what Tikki said." "Oh..."

Bah bah bah bah! I'm not continuing this. I will end it right there. Bah bah bah bah. Good day!