Power cames with corrpution Part 5

Adrien is first one who has woken up. He glanced at his clock which it reads 5:30 pm. He sighed softly. He looks around for Plagg and Tikki. He noticed that they're not here. He tried to get up but a groan stopped him. He look down and realized that Marinette was snuggled up with him. He continued to stare at her. He stays with her. He brushed aside the strand of her hair away from her face. She muttered something and snuggles closer to him, nuzzles against his chest. Adrien smiles at her adorable actions. He kisses her forehead. She stirred and open her eyes. She looks at Adrien with drowsy eyes. Adrien smiles at her. She still stares for awhile until she yawns and rubs her eyes. She then smiles back. "Hey..." Adrien said softly. Marinette muttered something. "Hmm?" "What time is it?" Adrien looks at his clock again. It reads 5:43 pm. "5:43." Adrien answers to her. Marinette muttered something and buried her head into his chest. Adrien chuckles at her. "Hungry?" A voice spoke up. Two teenagers look at doorway. "F-father!" Adrien said/yelped. Gabriel was standing on the doorway with Nooroo, Plagg and Tikki besides him. He chuckles at Adrien's surprise and entered the room, carried the tray with Adrien's and Marinette's dinner. He sets it on Adrien's desk. He turned to two teenagers. "I will loves to stay with you guys but I have to go back to my work and if you don't mind, Tikki and Plagg would come with me. You two, be careful. Adrien, please look after her and takes care of her." He said those and leave them alone. Adrien blushes deeply and Marinette blushes deeply too. He laughed weakly as he rubs back of his head. "Well, want to eat?" He gestured toward their dinners. Marinette nods slowly. Later, Marinette and Adrien was snuggling together. Adrien was playing with her hair while Marinette trails her fingers across his chest. "Adrien?" Adrien looks down at her. "Yeah?" She sighed and rolls off his chest. "...you meant what you just said to me last night...?" Marinette said quietly. Adrien sighed in frustration. "Please don't tell me that you still doubt yourself. Yes, I mean every word I said to you. I do love you so much." She stays silent then she buried herself into his chest. "I-I'm sorry..." Marinette said muffled. Adrien strokes her head as he rested his chin on her head. "It's okay...I just don't like it when you doubts yourself." She sighed softly and snuggles up with him. He continued to strokes her head. Sudden Marinette's breathing hunched. He looks at her, worried about her. She shoved him away from her. Adrien stumbled bit and looks at her, shocked to see her eyes glowing brighter than before. He panicked and grabbed her closer to him. "Marinette! Please listen to me! I love you so much! I told you I'll never let you go. I cares about you. You're everything to me. I need you in my life. I'm so lonely for long time and my father neglected me much. Until I met you and Plagg. My life was changed forever. Plagg has made me become who I want to be. But you, Marinette, have changed my life more than Plagg did. I have fallen in love with you and I promise myself that I will protect you no matter what. I also promised myself that I will love a girl below the mask, no matter who is she. That means you, Marinette. I will love you no matter who you are or what you looks like. Please don't give into evilness like my father did. You saved me and my father from evilness and loneliness. So please let me save you from evilness." Adrien said while hugging her tightly, refused to let go of her. Marinette breathed heavily. She whimpers as her eyes began to change from deep reddish pink to soft shades of rose pink. Her eyes stopped glows and return to normal. Adrien moved away, still held her closer, and look at her. She was silent for awhile. "My lady? You okay?" Sudden she started to crying and buried her head into his chest, sobbing at it. Adrien hugged her closer, shushed her softly. They stay this way for few minutes. Soon, Marinette moved her head away from his chest and looks right straight at him. Adrien stared at her back. They stared each other until they leans closer. They locked their lips together. They fell backward into the bed, Marinette at bottom and Adrien at top. They continue kisses each other. Soon, their kiss become heated when Adrien licked her mouth. Marinette allows him to enter her mouth. Their tongues rubs together, fight for domestic. Adrien eventually wins and he explored her mouth with his tongue. Marinette hold him close at her. Adrien began to strokes her sideways. Marinette began to moans as his hands brushed past her one of her sweet spots. Adrien noticed that and strokes her sweet spot again. She moans a bit loud. Marinette began to claws on his back. Adrien groans from pain as she clawed his back. They continue for while.
They breaks apart after while. They're panting hard, gulps air they need. They look at each other with bleary eyes. Adrien laid besides her, pulled her closer to him. Marinette didn't hesitate to hugged him back. Adrien looks at his clock, which it reads 10:53 pm. 'Wow, we are kissing for hours since 7:05. Heh, our love for each other is really strong.' Adrien chuckles softly at his thought. "Kitty?" Marinette said hoarsely, use nickname for Chat. "Yes Bugaboo?" Adrien said rashly. "Wo ai ni, Adrien." Adrien stared at her surprised by her Chinese language. "Heh, I love you too, Marinette." Adrien smiles at her. She smiles back. They were snuggle and cuddle together until Marinette fell asleep. Adrien sighed softly and hugs her closer and tightly. Soon he falls asleep with Marinette. Together they were sleeping, dreams each other.