Adrienette making out session

Marinette taps her pencil on her desk, groans in frustration. She drops her pencil on desk and glared at her physic homeworks. She spins around and get up to get her some snacks. As she comes back with plate of cookies and croissants, she saw Chat sits outside waiting for her. She sighs and put down a plate. She went to a window and open it. Chat jumped into Marinette's room. "What's making you come here, kitty?" Marinette smirk at him as he transformed into his civilian form. "What? Can't I visit my princess?" Adrien flirts with her. Marinette laugh at him. "Adrien...are you feeling lonely?" She asked him with little concerns about him, her smile deflated. Adrien slowly frowns, muttered "it's that obvious?" Marinette frowned at him, puts her arms toward him. He hugged her tightly. "Sorry, princess...My house feels so lonely without your warmth." He muttered in her hair. Marinette sighed sadly. "Oh, Adrien...don't worry, you're here with me now...want a croissant?" She asked him. He looks at her quickly. "Yes please." Marinette giggles at his excitement. She points to a plate of cookies and croissants. He went to a plate and grabbed one.
Time skip to very late night.

"Adrien? Should you going home?" Marinette asked him. "Don't wanna...I wanna to stay with you...." Adrien muttered on her lap that Adrien puts his head on. Marinette giggles softly and lifted his head off. "My lady?" Adrien asked confused about her actions. She leaned toward and kissed on his lip. "Mrrmph?!" Adrien made a surprised sound. He soon relaxed and kiss back. Both leans back into Marinette's bed that they were sitting on. Marinette lies on her back with Adrien on top of her. "Mm...Adrien....." Marinette muttered against his lip. "Mari...." Adrien muttered to her. They continue kissed for a while until they broke up to get air. "Still feeling lonely?" Marinette muttered to him, her voice sounds hoarse. "Yeah...." Adrien said hoarsely. "Well then...I guess few more minutes...." Marinette said before kissing him again. "Mmrph..." Adrien groans from Marinette's rhythm moves against his lip. "Mmmrrrrpppphhh?!?!" Adrien moaned surprised at Marinette's suddenly confidence. She licked Adrien's lip, asked for permission to enter his mouth. He parted his mouth with relieved breathes in Marinette's mouth. She rubbed her tongue with Adrien's tongue. They continue making out in Marinette's room, continue French kissed each other. They pulls away for air before returning their making out session. The room was filled with moans and groans from two teenagers. Adrien's hands began to roam around Marinette's body. Marinette grabbed a fistful of Adrien's hair. "Mmmmm...Ah...Hah....mmmm....A-Adrien..." Marinette moaned. She pushed him back when Adrien began to touch her butt. Both teenagers was panting hard as they gazed each other's bleary eyes. "A-Adrien...you should go home...." "But..." Adrien muttered hoarsely. "Adrien...your father...." She said with hoarse voice. "Oh, right...damn it..." Adrien muttered disappointing. Suddenly Adrien's phone ringed. He gets up and grabbed his phone. "Hello? Oh...h-hey dad....s-sorry for leaving without telling you...but I want to see Marinette...." Adrien said. Marinette sits up, leans on bed headboard. "...really? Y-you don't mind? T-thanks dad!" Adrien said excitedly. He hangs up and turned to confused Marinette. "Well, apparently my father comes home early and found out that I've left without saying anything. Well since I told him where I was going, he lets me staying with you since he see that you make me happy." He smiles at her. She grins and grabbed his arm, pulling him to her. "Then...do you want to continue our making out session?" Adrien didn't even hesitated to kissed her again. Meanwhile in the hidden spot where Tikki and Plagg was hiding from. They're cuddling with each other, clearly ignore the sounds that their owners makes.