Ladynoir Spiderman Kiss

"Gee, where is my lady?" Chat wonder out loud. Chat noir was standing near a building, waiting for Ladybug. A thunder sound has started him. He looks up and see a storm is here. He sighed in disappointment. He looks around for any signs of Ladybug. Sudden he felt a drop of rain landed on his head. He groans in frustration as rain began pouring down. He was wet now. "If she's not coming then I'm leaving." He turned around to leave when he heard it. "Hey, kitty!" He spun around to see Ladybug up downside on her yo-yo. "Sorry if I has made you waiting for me, my friend won't let me go easily. And sorry to get you wet." Chat sigh with relief. He knew that ladybug won't do anything mean to him, she have a golden heart. "It's okay, my lady. At least you're here. So what are you want me here for?" Chat crossed his arms. She giggles softly and beckons him close. Chat walked closer to her. "What?" He asked her. Ladybug giggles softly again. "I had watched this movie and I saw a scene involved a good part. I had been thinking bout that scene and I want to try it with you, Chat." Chat leaned closer than before. This did captured his attention and he's curious now. "And that'll be...?" She smiles at him, grabbed his face with her one hand and kiss him up downside way. Chat was shocked by this but relaxed and kiss back. Ladybug soon lose her balance and let his face go to regain her balance but chat grabbed her face to keep kissing her. She smiles slyly as she decided to deepen the kiss. Few minutes passed by and they broke up the kiss. Ladybug giggles and chat smile in daze. "The movie you was watching, that's Spider-Man?" Chat asked her. Ladybug burst out laughing. "Yup. Again, I'm so sorry I got you wet because of this." She smile in embarrassment. Chat smile warmly at her. "I don't mind getting wet, this is so worth the waiting." Ladybug giggles at him. "I'm glad..."