The Terror of the Cursed Girl part 5

"There! It's here!" Tikki flew toward to an abandoned building. She stopped when she saw her. Others catch up with small red Kwami. "Don't go so fast, Tikki!" Plagg yelled angrily. "Ah-" Plagg said as he spots Marinette with unknown girl. She was holding a music box. Marinette smiled softly at the girl.

"The hell, girl? You're okay!" Marinette glances at her behind. The girl looks up at gang of classmates. Tikki shallows and float toward them. "A-Annie..." she spoke softly as she floated to white laced dress girl. "I know. Marinette explains to me." Tikki frowns sadly when she puts her left hand out. Tikki looks at Annie. She smiled softly. Tikki stares at her blankly before leaps into her hand, snuggled with her fingers. "I'm so sorry." Tikki whispers. "It's okay... I forgive you now..." Marinette grins. "Girl! You have so much to explain to me and other!" Alya shouts loudly. Marinette grimaced when she glanced at Alya. Plagg flailed his nubs to Adrien before flew to three girls. "So you're Annie." He said once he reached them. "Yes.." Annie said as she glanced at Marinette. "... Okay, now you're free. Now what?" Plagg said with annoying tone. "Plagg!" Tikki said firmly. "...well.." Annie began as she turned to Marinette

"It's time for me to go. I'm sure that my brother is waiting for me. Marinette..." Annie said before trialing away. Marinette nods softly. "...See you." Annie said. "See you too, Tikki." She said softly. "I'm sorry that you have no choice to do this. But, you want to help me so you have to..." Annie said as she make herself stands straight up. "Thank you. Marinette." Annie said as she smiled at Mari. She sighed softly and bowed her head down as she faded away into nothing. Plagg sighed softly. "I guess... that means Marinette is... freed now?" Tikki nods sadly. "Great! We have lot of things to talking about!" Alya said angrily. "Alya... babe..." Nino said gently as he tried to calm her down. Adrien smiled goofy. Marinette looks down. "...Marinette?" Alya said (they already went to them after Annie fade away). Marinette turns her body around, reveals what's behind her. Other gasps. "What...?" Plagg said shocked. Next to Marinette is... her lifeless body. "I... didn't tell you how to break the curse. You see, since Annie is an ghost, nothing psychical can get rid of her. She haunts Marinette with her undying rage and anger along thirst for revenge. So I... knew that that's one way to get her stop. We have to talk to her. With music box, it's where the akuma possesses into. But with Annie as ghost, there's no way to communicate with her until..." Tikki shallows. "Marinette killed herself." Tikki whimpers softly. "I'm sorry but it's only way to do so. I... I'm afraid that Marinette have to leave." Plagg shakes his head. "She have to leave?" Plagg said sadly. "Yes, She was terrorized plus she committed suicide herself. So she have to go with her... So do I. I have to go with them. I'm sorry." Plagg stared at her. "W-what do you mean?" Tikki sighed. "Marinette destroys my miraculous. I have no choice. I have to destroy myself in order to lure Annie out. So, the reason why she's here, an abandoned building; she's here to commits suicide so she can help Annie... she took my miraculous with her. It... breaks when Marinette hits the ground. I'm so sorry, Plagg. But... I realized that what Annie tried to tell me. Ladybug's time were over long time ago. My time is finished with you, Plagg. I.. have to go. This is the end of Ladybug's adventure. This world don't need Ladybug anymore. We're no more now. That does explain why my power is limited now. I'm finished here. It's time for me to go. Plagg..." Tikki smiles sadly when Plagg stared at her with shocked mixed sadness. Tikki sighed softly. "It's time." She said monotonous as she glanced at Marinette which already faded away. "Marinette doesn't want to say goodbye to you guys. It would makes this hurts even more. I... only want to say goodbye to you, Plagg." Tikki turns to him. "Plagg, we are partners for many years. You're my only friend that understands. You're the only one who stays with me for thousand years. Plagg, Thank you for being my friend. Thank you... and goodbye for now. I just hope that someday we would meet again." She closed her eyes as she dissolved into pink light-balls. Plagg reaches out to the pink lights before dropping his nubs down. "Goodbye for now, Tikki." He said softly. He watched the lights floats up before faded away into the night sky. Plagg sighed bitterly and closed his eyes. He slowly smiled. "Thank you for being there for me too, Tikki." He mutters softly.