Adrienette Part 2

(Warning! This was a lemon. If you don't like it, then why are you doing here for? Go easy on me, this is my first lemon.)
They continue to kissing as they began to get aggressively. Adrien licks her mouth and Marinette parts for him. They wrestled with their tongues, fighting for dominance. Adrien won and explored her mouth. Marinette moans deeply as Adrien's knee grinds against her nether region. Adrien flinched as Marinette began to clawing his back. Marinette's tongue rubs against Adrien's tongue repeatedly to show how sorry is she. Marinette groans in surprise as Adrien sucks her tongue into his mouth. They continue to kissing aggressively as Adrien's hands began to roams around her body. Adrien break up to gets air. He pants heavily as Marinette's head fell sideway, exposed her neck to Adrien. He dipped his head to her neck, bites it gently. Marinette lets out a loud groan. Adrien continue to bites, kisses and sucks her neck, leaving some hickeys behind. She continued to moaning and groaning as he kissed her neck. Adrien's right hand slipped into back of her right thigh and presses it in small circles. Marinette make a loud moan and she drew blood as she scratched his back too hard. Adrien groans from pains. Marinette lets go his back and let her hands fell backward, sideway between her head. Adrien began to grind against her nether region hard, drawn out a louder moan from Marinette. Adrien began to removed her clothes off. Marinette covered her breasts when Adrien removed her bra. Adrien sighed softly and pulls them away. "Beautiful body you got there, my lady...why'd you covered it up from me?" Adrien muttered. Marinette looks away at her left. "I'm feeling bit embarrassed about this." Adrien leans to her right breast and licks it. Marinette groans loudly. Adrien continue to lick her right breast while he's tweaks her left breast. Marinette is the blushing mess under Adrien. She gasped and moaned loudly. Marinette's breathing hunches as Adrien began to rubs her nether region. She covered her face as Adrien continued. Adrien switched the breasts. Marinette's hip bucks up. Adrien stopped plays with her breasts and kisses his way to her lower body. Marinette was shaking all over. Adrien takes off her pantie off as he licks her clit slowly, gets a louder moan from Marinette. Marinette began to thrashed around. Adrien holds her hip tight as he licks her nether region. Marinette's head shook a little. Soon Marinette yelps and moaned loudly as she comes in his face. Adrien moved away from her nether region and licks reminds of Marinette's juices. Marinette pants like a dog in heat. Adrien smirks at her cute expression. She looks at her sternly. He chuckles softly and gets up to strips down his clothes. He leans over her as his manhood throbs. Marinette pushed him away, confused him, and move down to his manhood. Adrien blushes deeply as Marinette licks his manhood. She continued licks it like a popsicle. She took a whole manhood into her mouth, making Adrien groans deeply. He bucked his hips further into her mouth, makes her gags. She moved up and down, sucks his manhood. Adrien moaned loudly. Sudden Marinette deep throat his manhood, make him moaned loudly and surprised. He comes into her mouth. She lets his manhood go to gulps down his cums. She pants softly as she laid back on the bed. Adrien hovered over her and leans to her ear. "Since this is our first time, it may would hurts." Adrien whispers to her left ear. Marinette nods slowly. "You will go gentle on me?" She asked him. Adrien nods and slowly entered his manhood into her womanhood. Marinette whimpers in pain as he breaks the barrier. He kissed her cheek to soothe her. Marinette began to pants heavily. Adrien muttered something to her left ear. Marinette hesitated before nods slowly. Adrien began to moves slowly but surely. Marinette groans from the pains as he thrusts into her slowly. Soon the pain was replaced with pleasures. She moaned loudly, less pain and more pleasure. Adrien takes it as cue to moves faster. He trusts into her faster but gently. Marinette moaned loudly and muttered something. Adrien nods slowly and picks up paces. Soon he trusts into her faster than before and Marinette moaned loudly. Marinette didn't warped her arms around his back, she scratched his back last time and she didn't want to hurt him again, instead she covered mostly of her face from Adrien. Adrien slow down his trusts to pinned down her arms and hands above her. She stared at him, blushes deeply. Adrien grins at her and went back to trusts her faster. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Adrien and Marinette moaned loudest when they comes together. Adrien pulls his manhood out and collapsed on her. Both pants heavily. Marinette now warped her arms around him, hugged him tightly but gently since his back was hurting from her scratches. Adrien pull up the blanket to covered both naked bodies and snuggles up with her. Marinette was too exhausted to notice, she falls asleep. Adrien smiles softly and fall asleep on her.

Next morning

Adrien woke up to see that he's still on Marinette's body. He looks at her, see her sleeping face. He smiles at her and hugged her closer. Marinette stirred and woke up with drowsy eyes and look at Adrien. She smiles at him. "Good morning lovebirds!" Both look at Plagg. "You are really loud last night." They blushed deeply. Tikki floats to Plagg. "Oh stop it, Plagg. At least they're enjoying it. Well, should we go to school or...?" Tikki asked. They looks at each other. Adrien looks at his clock. "It's 8:30." Adrien muttered. Marinette snuggled up to his chest. "Let's not going this time. I'm too tired for school now. Plus Alya probably asked me why am I late this time. I don't want to tell her that we did it. She would definitely asked for details." Marinette blushes deeply as she spoke softly. Adrien nods, agreed with her. "Yup, and Nino would ask me questions about that too. I'm so embarrassed to talk about it m." "Me too." Marinette said as she dozed off. Adrien hugged her closer and dozed off, joined her in the dreamland.

(I can't believe that I did write this at 1:00ish in morning! I'm so embarrassed. What's the hell is wrong with my life? Seriously, what am I doing with my life? Anyway, shoutout for @ihascupqaucke !)