Preperations

{Finally an update!!! I'm super sorry that this took so long to write, hope it's worth the wait! P.S, very long and sad chapter! DISCLAIMER; I'm not responsible for any tears or tantrums!}

"We know full well there's just time. So is it wrong to toss this line? If your heart was full of love, Could you give it up?

'Cause what about, what about angels? They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give...
Me up

How unfair, it's just our love
Found something real that's out of touch. But if you'd searched the whole wide world. Would you dare to let it go?

'Cause what about, what about angels?They will come, they will go, make us special

Don't give me up
Don't give...
Me up

'Cause what about, what about angels?They will come, they will go, make us special" ~ Not About Angels, The Fault In Our Stars

Hoseok's hand flew to the door handle in preparation to jump out the moment he saw the hospital nearing. His gaze remained locked on the ambulance before him, eyes wide with worry. Within minutes, they reached the entrance to the emergency room, and Hoseok bailed out of the truck as soon as it stopped. He rushed to the back of the ambulance where the medics, along with Taehyung's parents, jumped out. However, time seemed to slow as Taehyung was rolled out carefully. His eyes locked onto his lovers appearance, Taehyung remained unconscious, oxygen mask covering his face along with various wires and tubes stuck into his arms. Hoseok could only watch as the medics and his boyfriends parents gathered around him, clouding his beloved from sight. He followed close on the groups heels as they entered the emergency room. As the front doors opened, cries of patient's families echoed from the waiting room, causing Hoseok to flinch in dread. He followed behind them all the way in to a set of double doors, until one of the female nurses turned around to face him, and rested her hands on his shoulders to prevent him from entering "are you family?" Hoseok's eyes widened and he shook his head slowly "n-no.. But I am his fiancé" she frowned, guilt swimming in her green eyes as she spoke "I'm sorry, but only family members can come back here" Hoseok's heart instantly dropped in his chest, nausea churning his stomach in anxiousness, and his eyes watered as he shouted desperately "no!! Please, you have to let me see him!!" The nurse quickly tried to calm him down "I'm sorry, I really am... But I can't let you back there. Not right now" Hoseok attempted to shove past her, until arms looped under his arms from behind and began dragging him away "let me go!!! I have to see him!! He's dying, let me go!!!" He screamed, thrashing in his captors arms much like a weak child with tear clouded vision, and he bit back a sob as the double doors faded from his sight when they rounded a corner. He was only released after being forced into a chair, not that he was struggling anymore. He leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees as he held his head in his hands crying.

Namjoon sighed, sitting beside his friend after finally dragging the dancer away from that poor nurse. He patted Hoseok's back, frowning as he he saw their four friends nearing. He waved them over, trying to suppress his own worried thoughts to take care of the younger members. Jin rushed over, instantly kneeling in front of Hoseok and pulling the dancers head to his shoulder, rubbing his back with soft coos "Hoseok it's going to be ok, shhh... Don't cry, we don't even know what's wrong yet. It could be nothing, Tae wouldn't want you crying over him if nothing's wrong right?" But for some reason, Jin couldn't even believe his own words. When he didn't receive a reply, Jin bit his lip, screwing his own eyes shut as tears welled in his eyes. He couldn't let the younger ones see him cry, he had to remain calm for the others but he was scared to death. As Jin held a sobbing Hoseok in his arms in an attempt to calm him, Namjoon could only watch in thought. Finding out Taehyung had cancer hit him hard... He was supposed to be the leader, he should've noticed something was wrong the moment it happened. When Tae broke the mirror, odd dance practices that never made any sense, the moments when he'd catch Tae staring at them all in longing from the sidelines.. He should've picked up on it. All of the singers mood swings made perfect sense once he found out the truth, but there was nothing he could do to change the past. Even as he sat in the waiting room, Namjoon got the feeling that everything was once again, completely out of his control. He had no say in if Tae lived or died, nobody did. It was all up to fate, and that shook Namjoon to his core, he'd never felt so utterly helpless. He glanced to his right where Yoongi was seated, sighing softly. The older reached over, patting Namjoon's shoulder as if he'd been reading his thoughts before staring straight ahead once again. Across from Namjoon and Yoongi sat Jimin and Jungkook, holding hands tightly in worry. Jimin was silently crying at the mere sight of Hoseok, he'd never seen the dancer so broken and worried. Seeing Hoseok cry always made him follow in suit, because it was J-Hope, the happy virus of their group and when he was sad, it meant something was very wrong in their world. Jungkook simply held Jimin's hand, brushing his thumb over the older's knuckles in a soothing matter, unknowing how much his touch actually calmed Jimin. If it wasn't for Jungkook's small show of support Jimin would've been full on sobbing.