Good day

"Today was a pretty day, no disappointments. No expectations on your whereabouts. And oh, did I let you go? Did it finally show
That strange things will happen if you let them?Today I didn't even try to hide. I'll stay here and never push things to the side. You can't reach me 'cause I'm way beyond you today. Today was a pretty day, autumn comes with. These slight surprises where your life might twist and turn. Hope to unlearn, strange things will happen. If you let them come around and stick around"~Strange Things Will Happen, The Fault In Our Stars

His eyes cracked open, waking to the sight of Hoseok beside him. Memories rushed back to Taehyung as his eyes scanned the living room to see all of his friends sleeping on random chairs, couches and the floor. He smiled from his location on the floor snugly between the couch and Hoseok. They'd all decided to sleep in a pile, since there weren't enough beds for them all anyways. Taehyung sat up, smiling at the sight before him, these six guys meant the world to him, each one took up a special place in his heart. Hoseok was his other half whom he would always love, Jin was like a second mother and trusted hyung, Jimin was like a twin brother to him since they were so similar and close, Namjoon was like a dorky dad that always looked out for him discreetly, Jungkook was like his little brother since he was younger and oh so sweetly innocent, and lastly was Yoongi. The rapper that acted cold and grumpy, but in reality, he was as motherly as Jin and as sympathetic as Jimin when the situation called for it. Taehyung's smile only widened at those thoughts.

Soon the body next to him shifted and in a blur he'd been pulled down to lay on top of his boyfriend who was grinning goofily up at him as he whispered "morning darling~" Taehyung blushed a little, resting their foreheads together with a mumbled question "morning sweetie. What should we do today?" Hoseok bit his lip in thought, looking away in thought. A few silent moments passed before Hoseok's eyes met Taehyung's gaze with a spark "beach?" Taehyung smirked, holding back a laugh "bitch?" Hoseok busted out laughing at the long forgetten video of Taehyung and Jimin, causing the younger to laugh as well. When the couples laughter erupted, it woke various members up grumpily. Jin sat up with a huff while Yoongi cursed loudly, just as Taehyung's mother passed through. Jin saw her wide eyes upon her hearing the rappers loud F-bomb, and slapped Yoongi's arm "Yoongi! Watch your language around Ms. Kim!!" The blonde grumbled something incoherently, and snuggled into his pillow. Jin stood, carefully maneuvering around the sleeping boys over to the V-Hope couple to slap their arms "you couldn't keep quiet for like five more minutes?!" Unfortunately, the oldest's comment only made them laugh more. Jin sighed, stepping over their feet which were in the path, and heading into the kitchen to help Ms. Kim prepare breakfast.

An hour later and everyone was awake and shuffling to the kitchen to eat, Hoseok holding Taehyung's hand tightly as everyone took their seats. Jin sat down, marveling at his and the older woman's masterpiece. She grinned, patting his back "you'll have to come visit me more Jin, you're such a good cook for your age!" He blushed, chuckling "thank you, I cook for the members three meals a day usually so practice makes perfect.." Her eyes widened "wow, that's so kind of you" Jin shrugged "what can I say, these idiots are family to me" he smiled fondly at his own words, making her smile to "thats wonderful. I'm gonna go get your father Tae" the singer nodded, quickly shoving a bite of food into his mouth and eating it before announcing "oh guys I know what we should do today. I want to show you guys around, and go to the beach" Namjoon raised an eyebrow "it's a long drive to the nearest beach... Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded "absolutely. We can borrow my dads truck" after a few mutual nods and agreements with the plan, while the dumbfounded Hoseok could only stare at the love of his life with pure admiration.

Hours later after the great chaos of everyone getting ready, they took off in Taehyung's fathers truck with Jin driving. To the oldest's right in the passengers seat was Namjoon, with Hoseok and Yoongi in the back seat since the maknae line insisted on riding in the truck bed. While Jin drove carefully along towards the beach, Hoseok spoke up "guys I have some news" Yoongi who was seated to his left, raised an eyebrow "what is it Hoseok?" Namjoon glanced over his shoulder at the youngest rapper questioningly. Hoseok took a deep breath before announcing "I'm going to propose to Taehyung. For real this time.." Jin smiled widely "that's great news!" Yoongi sighed, shaking his head "I don't know Hoseok.. He's been through a lot. You guys only got back together a few days ago... Besides what if he doesn't get better?" Hoseok's jaw clenched, knuckles of his fists turning white "he is. He told me himself that all of it's gone except for the liver and they're gonna get him a transplant" Jin nervously bit his lip "Yoongi might be right about the two of you, he needs time to get over this and say yes with a clear mind, not out of fear..." Hoseok scoffed "I don't see what you mean" Namjoon rubbed his forehead, explaining what the eldest was trying to say thoroughly "what Jin hyung means is, right now Taehyung is still sick. There's still a risk of him dying, Jin meant to say that he shouldn't feel like he has to say yes out of fear. He would think 'what if I die? I wanna marry him as soon as possible just in case' that's what any of us would think. You should wait until after the transplant.."