Sick

The next morning around nearly three in the morning a wave of sudden nausea shook Taehyung from his dreamless sleep. Silently bolting to the bathroom, he clamped a hand over his mouth. Reaching the bathroom and hastily shutting the door before kneeling down to violently empty his stomach into the toilet. Once finally finished, he wrapped his arms around his aching stomach. Tears formed in his eyes from the pain of his stomach. After an hour of hiding the bathroom, Taehyung emerged weakly wrapping his arms tighter around his torso in hopes of somehow easing the pain.

Stumbling into the hallway outside of his shared room, he headed to the kitchen. Sounds from the TV played quietly and he wondered briefly who was awake at such an ungodly hour, well besides himself. It was only when he arrived at the kitchen that he noticed two figures asleep on the couch leaning against each other. Taehyung swallowed thickly, aching to run back to the refuge of his bed at the sight before him. Jimin was asleep with his head on Hoseok's shoulder, as the older's head rested against the red head's as they both slept soundly. Apparently the two had stayed up late watching TV only to pass out. Taehyung tried to ignore the worsening ache in his stomach, and the tightening in his chest by fumbling through the medicine cabinet to find pain killers and sleep medicine.

Finally taking the necessary medicines, Taehyung silently dashed back to the comfort of his room and slipped back into bed. Glancing at the clock, he realized it was almost 4:30 am, groaning softly. He and the members had dance rehearsals in the morning, and he would have to wake up in two and a half hours.