Epilogue

~Lexi's P.O.V ~

"Mommy! Mommy!" Canyon comes running into the kitchen with her little legs.

"What baby?" I lean down to her level and give the dishes a break.

"Danny hurted me." Canyon pouted and pointed to a scratch on her arm.

"Oh hunny. You'll be fine."

"Otay." She raised her arms up waiting for me to lift her up.

I lifted her up and set her on my large tummy. "When am I going to have a little broder?" She pointed down to my pregnant self.

"Only a few more weeks left." I smiled at her.

"But in the meantime, you always have your big sister Danny to play with." I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down in a chair.

"I know, but she a meanie."

"She isn't always a meanie." I reasoned.

She shrugged and got off me and ran off into the living room. I sighed, remembering that it was only 6 years ago that I didn't have 3 little angels.

In the middle of college, I got pregnant with Danny. Then when we dropped out of college, and got a house, I had Canyon. And now 3 years later, here I am. Expecting a baby boy.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy's home!" Danny yelled for me.

I got out of day dreaming and slowly went into the living room where my boyfriend was. Ethen smiled at me, and brought his eyes down to my belly.

"Hey babe." He came to me and hugged and kissed me and my belly.

"Hey, how was work." I smiled at him.

"How do you think? I work with google- It was awsome!" He smiled showing his pearly whites.

I smiled back, but stopped when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. "Hey, are you okay?" Ethen asked me, holding onto my hand and back.

"Ya, I just felt a little pain." I waved him off.

"That's what you said when you were in labor for both Dan and Can." He smirked.

"Shut up and get me to my bed."

"No, you need to go to the hospital."

"No." I argued, still having a fear of hospitals.

"You got to have Dan and Can the way you wanted. Not I get to have Blandon the way I want him. And that's in a hospital."

"You already named him?" I questioned, smirking.

"Duh. He's my first son." He smiled.

"Alright just make sure I get an epidural."

"Fine."

***

"Hey baby." I said quietly to my newborn son.

He squirmed a little bit in my arms. He was wrapped in a light blue blanket, and he had little chubby arms and face. He was so gorgeous.

"What did you name him?" I asked Ethen who was standing by my side the whole time.

When I looked at him he had a tear stained face. "Blandon Michael Wolfe."

"I love it." I kissed him.

He kissed me back, when a throat cleared. I quickly pulled away feeling embarrassed. I looked at the door way to see the nurse.

"Hi, how's mama doing?" She asked me smiling.

"Tired." I yawned.

"That's understandable. Well we need to take.." She looked between us. "I'm sorry, have you named him yet?"