26. Secrets Unfolding

~Ethen's POV~

"Do we have to do this now?" I wined.

"Yup."

"But I'm tired from yesterday."

"Excuse you, I did all the work."

"Fine. But, we have to have breaks."

"Let's do this."

"Do you guys have any idea how wrong you two sound?" Jesse interrupted.

"Shut up." I said.

"I'm just saying." He put his hands up in defense. "But you two did sound like you were having 'the talk'."

Jesse opened his mouth to say something, but was quickly cut off from Lexi saying:

"Shut up, just shut up." Lexi said calmly.

"Don't mind me, just continue." Jesse smiled.

Lexi returned to her laptop where our project was being held. We decided to start to work on it because its due next week, and we haven't gotten much done. Like, barely anything. We have it half way finished, but we need the other half.

We've chosen to make a project about floating chocolate. Its something not too used, but not exactly an original. We got it off the internet. Its to see what different varieties of chocolate would float, and what chocolate wouldn't float.

That's our main focus for the day, play with chocolate and water.

Er mer gersh! I'm so excited!

Not.

"Don't you have to work on your project too?" I asked Jesse.

"Na, me and my partner finished ours."

"How did you finish so fast?"

"He probably doesn't have a partner who didn't waist time doing stupid stuff like dumping a bucket of flour on him." Lexi glared at me.

"Oh come on, that was one time."

"I had to take a hour long shower to get clean."

"Well you shouldn't have left me alone in the kitchen."

She scoffed, "with most normal people, leaving someone alone in the kitchen would only lead to you eating all my food. But you -a not normal person-, had to fill up a bucket with flower and dump it on me as I walked in."

I laughed, "just keep'n it interesting baby." I winked at her.

She blushed and looked back to her computer. I smirked because I knew that I caused her face to look like a baboon's butt.

"C'mon, we gotta work on our project."

After a while of writing, and researching, Jesse left and said something about having some chores to do at home. So we continued to do our project peacefully without any distractions from dinglefrits.

"Ugh, I hate you!" Lexi yelled breaking the silence.

"Hate me, what did I do?" I asked.

"No, not you. The WiFi just shut off on me. So now we can't finish our project." She shut her laptop, very aggressively, and screamed out in frustration.

"Jeez, its not due until next week."

"Exactly, next week. I can't work without WiFi. I just can't!" She laid back onto the bed.