Bonus Chapter #2

Hey, sorry for the SUPER late update! I've been going through serious writers block. But here it is. Hope you like it. Please let me know if you do.

**WARNING: Sexual content**
You may skip if this bothers you in any way.

~Blandon's P.O.V~

"Oh my god dad!" I covered my ears. "I really don't need to hear this."

"But you need to, whether you want to know or not." He chuckled at my embarrassment. "When a man, and a women feel a certain attraction for each other -" He was interrupted by the front door slamming and loud talking.

I uncovered my ears and looked up towards the door way of the kitchen, waiting for the people who came through the doors.

I saw Danny, Canyon and mom walk into the kitchen with wide smiles on their faces.

I jumped up out of my seat and ran to my two sisters. "Hey little dude." Danny hugged me.

"Hey, what are you guys doing back?" I let go of Dan and hugged Canyon.

"Well, we were let out early for spring break." Can answered.

"Well you came at the perfect time." I smirked and turned to dad who had his arm wrapped around mom's waist.

He chuckled, "I was giving him the talk."

"Oh, dad. Please, we learn all that in school." Danny made a disgusted face.

"That's what I told him." I chipped.

"I was just doing some father son bonding." Dad bumped my shoulder with his fist.

"Well, that's not gonna get you anywhere." I rolled my eyes.

He huffed and walked outside to the backyard to attend on supper. My mom turned to me and we all sat down at the kitchen table. " Will you give your father some credit?!" She scolded me.

I sighed and let her continue talking. "He has tried so many times to try and bond with you, but you always find a way to put him down or you just blow him off in general. You will go outside right now and apologize, you have put him through enough. Go!" She squealed.

I got up and went out the back door to where dad was. He was flipping burgers 

"Hey, dad." I said softly.

"Hey Blan, can you grab me the plate on the table over there?" He pointed to the outdoor table we had for cookouts.

I brought him the plate, and took in his body language. He had his back arched over the grill, and his shoulders were tense.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out and ran my fingers through my light brown hair.

He turned to look at me, his blue- green eyes, much like mine, showed hurt, and confision. "For what?"

"Everything. I know I have been the worst son ever, and i haven't been appreciative of you. And I am sorry. Can we start over?" I kept my head low, not wanting to look into his eyes.

I was waiting for him to yell. To tell me that I was right, I am the worst son. Who would ever want to live with a numnut like me? But instead, I felt strong arms wrap around me tightly.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening, when I quickly returned my dad's hug. "I love you son."

"Okay dad." Is what came out. What the hell? Let me try again. "Same here." What in the world?

Why can't I say 'I love you'? Is it a dude thing? Ugh, my brain is so sexist. I've always said it as a kid, but my tounge decided to start acting up now?