4. 20 Questions

~Lexi's POV~

"Die, 'fluffykittenofdeath'!" This guy in the senior lounge is playing call of duty, and from what I can see, 'fluffykittenofdeath' is another person online and he/she was either drunk while making it, or they were on a sugar high.

I have never played call of duty before but my older brother, Ben, has. He is really good at it. So that's the only reason I know half of the things these guys are talking about.

When I came into the senior lounge, I was gonna play some guitar hero, but this guy stole the remote right out of my hand. And started playing call of duty. So I have been stuck watching this guy shout "Die!", this whole entire time. And might I just say, 'fluffykittenofdeath' is really succeeding on the death part.

DING!

The bell rang and I got up and went to my locker to go home. I grabbed my book bag from my locker but a thought hit me, 'you will have detention with me tomorrow after school.' The chemistry teacher said yesterday when I was late because of 'him'.

"Hey, need a ride home?" Malory said walking up to me with her book bag on her back and spinning her keys around her index finger.

"No, I can't I have detention remember." I sighed

"Oh, she gave me detention yesterday. You sure you just don't wanna skip it?"

"Ya, I don't know what the teacher would do if I didn't show. Sorry. Maybe another time." I grabbed my stuff out of my locker and stuffed it into my book bag.

"Its ok, I wouldn't wanna get on Mr. Sanders bad side either. And I'll hold you to that." She winked at me.

I head to Mr. Sanders classroom, and when I walked in, I was surprised on how many people were in the classroom. There had to be at least 20 people there. And there was only one seat left that was open. I looked around to see who I was gonna be sitting by, and I saw 'him'.

'Oh no, why me! Like I don't have enough bad luck already. What should I do? Run? Sit? Try to find a new–'
My thoughts were cut off by a slamming door behind me. The teacher locked us in. "You will be in here for one hour. If you need to go to the bathroom, you will need to ask me first, so I can unlock the door. There will be no talking. You must be working on something. And Lexi stop standing around, go sit in that seat over there." The teacher pointed to the chair next to 'him'.

I walked over to the chair with my head down thinking that he wouldn't notice I'm there. But of course I was wrong. He glanced up at me once I started walking towards him and he followed me with his eyes until I sat down then he looked at his desk pretending like he didn't  just stare at me the whole way to my seat. He stared writing something on his paper, then handed it to me. It read
'I'm sorry about yesterday I don't know what came over me, can you ever forgive me if you don't I'll understand'

I crumpled it up and stuffed it in my back pack. He got out another piece of paper and started writing again. He handed it to me after making sure that the teacher didn't see.

'Please answer me I have nothing to do and I'm bored if you don't wanna talk about that, lets talk about something else'