13. Milkshake

~Lexi's POV~

"Ugh" I immediately stood up but I forgot about my injury and I almost fell to the floor. Luckily the waiter caught me.

"Sorry. Are you all right miss?" He asked standing me up. The boys laughed their heads off, and Malory was taking pictures.

"Uh, ya thanks." I quickly grabbed my crutches. I hurried to the restroom to clean up. When I got in there I set my crutches against the wall and started washing my hands, and arms. After that I whipped my head down so my hair was touching the floor and lifted it up and set my hair in the sink and washed it.

After my hair was almost dry and got most of the milkshake off of me, I just realized that I didn't have an extra pair of clothes.

I took out my phone from my back pocket in my jeans and decided to text Malory. A few seconds later there was a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it to find Malory holding a gym bag.

"Thanks." I quickly grabbed the bag and shut the door so I could change in peace. But when I opened the bag, all I found was gym clothes. Ugh. Whatever. I whipped on the clothes Malory brought me.

There was a baggy shirt and some jean shorts. Eh. It didn't look too bad. I tied my shirt in the back so it wasn't so baggy. And fixed my hair for any stray pieces sticking up any where.

I grabbed my crutches and left to go back to my table. The guys were all talking about something. But once I came into view, all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked worriedly.

"You look, hot" Austin answered smirking. Malory smiled in satisfaction.

"Its just some old gym clothes." I looked down at my body confused on what they found hot. I looked up to the boys and caught their glances at my legs. Oh my god. Boys I tell ya!

"Mal are those yours?" Jesse asked looking at her.

"Ya, why?" Jesse took a drink of his sprite.

"Just picturing how hot you would look in those clothes."  Malory's face flushed red. She looked down at her lap.

I set my crutches on the wall and was about to hop over to the table, but was stopped by Ethen grabbing my waisted and, yet again, lifting me up in the air. I squealed not expecting that. He set me down in the booth and took a bow before reaching for my hand and kissing it.

"Your marvelousness." I couldn't help but lightly chuckle. Why he was acting this way, the world may never know.

"Thanks?" It came out more as a question than an answer. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"No, don't mind me, over here! Just fifth-wheeling it. With no one. I'm gonna be alone. Forever." Austin rolled his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." Jesse bit back.

"My middle finger salutes you." Austin answered saluting his middle finger towards Jesse.

"If you have a problem with me, please kindly write it on a piece of paper. Put it in an envelope. Fold it up and shove it down your throat." Jesse smiled and sipped his soda.

Austin started to get up in his seat but Ethen put his hand on his chest and sat him back down. "That's enough. I've had to deal with enough fights."

Me and Malory were just laughing the whole time. Watching the boys insult each other was entertaining.

A/N
I know this chapter was short but I didn't know what else to write. So hoped you liked it. Bye. Luv u. And thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. I'm honored. Byyee!