36. Graduation

~Lexi's P.O.V~

I can't believe today is the day.

The last day of school.

The day we get to get out of this place.

The day, we graduate.

We have been practicing the ceremony all morning. We all were asked to come to school early so we could pratice.

"That's a wrap!" The high school principal yelled.

We all let out a breath, and walked off the stage.

"Hey sexy thang." Malory called for me.

"Hey. You look great!" I let my eyes follow along her tall body with a almost maroon tight dress. Which ended right above her knees.

 Which ended right above her knees

"Thanks so do you." I looked over my light pink off the shoulder dress. Which ended mid-thigh.

 Which ended mid-thigh

"Thanks." I sat down on the bleachers in the gym. Malory followed. "So you ready to do this?"

She patted her knees, "no." She looked at my expression. "This place has made me who I am. I wouldn't have met you, or Jesse, or Ethen, and even Austin. We have been through so much together. I'm not ready to give it up."

A tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. She looked down and laughed. "I am so cheesy."

I began to laugh with her as tears welled up in my eyes. I fought to hold them in. "How 'bout you?" She asked wiping away her tears.

"Well to be honest, yes. I haven't been here as long as you and not to mention I went to the hospital twice in one semester." She laughed with me, "but I have also had some good times. Just not as many as you." I concluded.

"True."

"So what are your plans for college?" I asked.

"Well, I got a letter from NYU, but I'm too scared to open it." She played nervously with the end of her dress.

"I'm sure you got in." I put my hand on top of her's to calm her down.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, im, uh, me too." I lied.