27. Never Gonna Live it Down

~Lexi's P.O.V~

'Dear Tim,

I know that you mean well, but you have to think what bringing me into your life will do to you. That guy that 'I have wrapped around my finger' will find out about us hanging out, and will not be too pleased about it. And just making sure, that guy is Ethen right? And to answer your question, maybe just friends will be good for us. I don't see you in that kind if way. Please understand that I mean well. I hope that you find some friends along the way to finding yourself.'

I finished writing, and plopped down on my bed face first.

Am I over reacting?

Knock knock knock

"Go away!" I yelled, but it was muffled from my face being down against the bed.

"Are you decent?" The voice called back.

I hummed, letting it know that I was decent.

I herd the door open and I flipped over on my bed to see the person, and sure enough, it was Ben. "What do you want?"

"To know why you have been locked in your room for a week?" He answered.

I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't feel like talking, I just felt like burring myself underground so the bugs can eat me from the inside out.

"C'mon, you know you wanna tell me." He laid down next to me.

"Eh." Was all I said just to tease him.

"Don't be like that."

"Don't be like what?"

"Shut up and tell me."

"You want me to tell you what's happening, but you tell me to shut up?" I threw my hands up to make my point.

"Just continue." He didn't argue any further.

I breathed through my lips and did what he said, "You don't wanna know, its probably 'just some of my teen drama.'" He had said that to me when I told him that people were gossiping about me.

"Just tell me for gods sake!" He huffed and sat up on the bed looking at me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I stared at the ceiling.

"Okay, just when your ready, can you tell me?" He asked.

I nodded my head and the bed lifted so I suppose that he left.

***

"How about now?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No." I said sharply.

"Now?" He tried again.

"Ask again, and I'll rip your vocal cords out and stick them where the sun don't shine." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes mam." Ben saluted me and I walked through the mall to find a store where I could find some decent clothing. And I have a secret revenge planned for Ben when I head to a differentstore.

I walked through a lot of mean people who wanted to get to a sale on the other side of the store. I finally arrived at Charlotte Rousse. It has beautiful clothes that I need . let's just say I had an Incident with the drier.

When I looked around, I saw many different racks with different sizes and styles. I went over to the young adults and looked for some jeans and a shirt.

I ended up trying on about 20 jeans and 15 shirts. And who knew that I would pick one of Ben's choices to bring home with me. They were actually cuter than I thought they would look on me. It was just a simple light blue shirt with a triquatra symbol on the front, and light blue skinny jeans to go with it.

We walked out of the store and Ben had no idea what was coming up shortly, oh but I promise that he will regret annoying me all the way here, and stealing the control of the radio.

"Close your eyes." I quickly spun around so I was blocking his view of his revenge.

"Why?" He dragged out.

"I wanna surprise you, so close your eyes and promise not to peek." He nodded and closed his eyes.

I grabbed his hand and led him into the store. I led him to one of the racks and picked up an outfit, took him to the dressing room and locked him in there and waited for him to yell.

As if on que, he yelled out to me, "You dragged me to Victorious Secret?!"

I laughed at some of the girls in there giving us weird looks. I told him to shh and try it on. He quickly declined.

"Oh C'mon, don't you wanna cheer up your distressed little sis?" I smiled at my fake sweetness.

He grunted but said no more. I heard him put the outfit on and took it as my opportunity to take my real revenge. I quickly unlocked the door and swung it open. Ben just froze, standing there in a bra and undies. The whole store stood there and started snickering and whispering.

I hurried and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and took a picture and sent it to everyone in my contacts, just in case Ben found a way to delete it from my pictures.

He finally realized what was happening and grabbed the door and closed it, and started to change.

He is never gonna live that down.

Ben opened the door and headed out, after grabbing my hand and dragging me behind him. I was laughing the whole time, and he was shooting daggers at me as he lead me to somewhere I couldn't make out because I had tears in my eyes from laugh too hard.

He stopped and i ran into his back.

We were at a bench in the middle of the walkway. We sat down , and he just started lecturing me about how embarrassing it was for him, yada yada ya.

"Did you take a picture?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

"C'mon don't lie to me."

"If you knew that I took one then why did you ask me?"

"To see if you would lie or not." He rolled his eyes. "I'm never gonna live this down am I?"

I laughed, "nope."

A/N:
I know it was kinda short, but I wanted to put something happy in there. I hoped that y'all liked it!

Vote
Comment
Share
Share
Follow
Etc...