Special chapter

"Babe!Hurry up we're gonna be late!"he hollered from downstairs.I sighed,he can never wait.I checked myself one more time before heading downstairs with my bag.

He looked at me from head to toe then his eyebrows were knitted together as his eyes landed on my left hand.

"Where's your ring?"

"Uh..upstairs babe.I called Mom and Dad and let the kids stay there overnight."

"Don't change the subject,wait here and I'll get your ring."I nodded and sat on the couch while waiting for him.

Before I could get up,he ran downstairs and knelt right in front of me.He took my left hand and carefully slipped the ring onto my finger.Kissing my hand after.

"Why do you keep forgetting to wear it babe?Do you not love me anymore?"he asked pouting.

"My big baby's been jealous huh?"I said brushing his hair with my fingers.

He nodded."You haven't had much time for me."

"I'm sorry babe,but the kids need more attention than you do."He shook his head in disagreement.

"I need as much time with you as they do."

"Babe,I'm trying and tonight,I'm all yours."he gave me a naughty smile.

"So...after dinner we can make baby number four?"

"Babe,I thought we agreed on three?"he sat next to me and whispered.

"I know but I missed your kisses,"he said licking my ear.I quickly slapped him and pinched his ear hard.

"Ah!--Oww!"I let go of his ear and got up to go to the car.

"Where do you think you're going?"he pulled me by the waist so I can sit on his lap.

"Babe,we're going to be late!"I told him trying to remove his grasp.

"Hmm,I'll just reschedule it later,"he whispered while planting kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"No,we're going now!"I removed his arms from my body and ran to the car.I started the car and didn't wait for him smiling as I got farther.He was calling me but I ignored it and continued driving.He continued following me while I just paid attention to the road.

I saw him turned and I sighed.Minutes later he stopped his car right in front of me.Luckily,I was able to step on the breaks.I pressed my horn a couple times at him.I got off the car and yelled at him.

"What were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry babe,"

"You scared me,"my voice cracked and tears ran down my cheek.He rested my head on his chest.

"I'm so sorry,it's not going to happen again.I promise."he  kissed my head.Then lifted it to face him.He wiped my tears with his thumb and planted a quick,soft kiss on my lips.

A/N:I was just bored and missed writing so...thanks for reading!This is dedicated to @JennaLuzeilConcepcio for asking for part 2.Thanks po!