Chapter 3

A/N:Sorry for the delay.The next chapter might take a while.Please spread this story if you like it.Thank you! :-)

Nathan's POV 

I was leaning in, when Kaylee was yanked away from me. Isaiah. I stood up and saw Isaiah's fist coming towards me. I dodged it, but his other fist came zooming towards my face. I thought it didn't hit me but then I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my face. I fell and heard Kaylee yell my name.My eyes closed to ease the pain.

Kaylee's POV 

I was still light headed when Isaiah pulled me away from Nathan. I was a little relieved because I don't know what would've happened after we kissed, but I was also disappointed. I looked up to see Isaiah. What is he doing here? Before I realized what he was doing his fist hit Nathan's face.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed.

Nathan fell and his eyes closed. I ran in front of Isaiah to stop him from hurting Nathan any longer. He walked closer to me, but I pushed his chest with my hands.

"What the heck was that for? Why did you punch him you idiot?"

"I didn't mea--," I interrupted him.

"I don't even wanna hear it. Just leave."

"Bu--"

"LEAVE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He turned around and left. I knelt down next to Nathan and held his face. His eye looked pretty bad. I pulled him by his arm but he was too heavy. He opened his eyes and tried getting up, but fell again. I went back in the house and called my dad.

"Can you help me? Isaiah just punched Nathan and he's on the yard. His eye looks pretty bad, I think we need to call the doctor," I quickly explained to my dad.

I helped my dad carry Nathan in the house and set him on the couch. I sat down and lifted his head onto my lap. I gently poked his eye and it was throbbing. That's gonna bruise. I hope he didn't get a concussion when he fell.

"The doctor's coming," my dad said.

My mom came down the stairs from her sleep.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Isaiah punched Nathan."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I'll ask him later. Right now, I just hope Nathan doesn't have a concussion."

Dad came in with a pack of ice and I gently placed it on Nathan's eye.

Nathan's POV 

I opened my eyes and my vision blurred for a second. As soon as my vision cleared up, I saw Kaylee's face. She looked relieved but a little worried. I grinned, even when she's worried she looked cute. My grin fell off when I sat up and suddenly felt dizzy. I almost fell off the couch, but Kaylee caught me. The dizziness left, but I had a headache.

"How are you feeling?" Kaylee asked.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"I said I'm fine alright!" I snapped back.

Kaylee looked hurt. I didn't know what got into me. I didn't mean to yell at her. A doctor came in and Kaylee left the room with her parents. I felt like a jerk. The doctor asked me some questions, like how the injury happened, how I feel, where I live, what my name was and who was the president. He checked my eye and told me to put ice on it. He said it'd take a few weeks before it would heal. He called Kaylee in.