Chapter 25

Kaylee's POV

Margaret woke me up and pushed me to the bathroom.

"Where are we going?"I hollered she closed the door.I rubbed my face it was 3:00 in the afternoon.Margaret already told me where we were.Paris,France.She assured me that Nathan isn't here.I turned the knob and took a shower.I have no idea what Margaret has planned for today.I got out and saw a dress and shoes on the bed.Margaret left a sticky note.(CTO Pic on the side.)

Wear these for today.-Marge

Where the heck did she get this dress?I took the dress and changed.I curled my hair a bit and wore the heels.Margaret came in right when I finished.

"You ready?"

"Yeah.Why aren't you dressed?"

"I'll get dressed later."I checked the time it was already 6:00 p.m.

"Did I really take that long to get ready?"

"Unfortunately,yes.Let's go?We're almost late."

"Where are we going?"

"I'll actually just come with you real quick."

"Where?"

"Right here."An Audi R8 was parked just a few feet away.

"Okay,how much money did you spend?"

"None actually.A friend helped me.Now get in,you'll be late."

"Where is he gonna take me?"I asked pointing to the driver.

"You'll see."she said with a mischievous smile.I looked at her confused but she closed the door.The driver smiled at me and drove.

"Monsieur, où allons-nous?"(Sir,where are we going?)I asked him.Yes I did take a French class for 2 years.

"Je suis désolé madame, c'est une surprise."(I'm sorry Ma'am,it's a surprise.)I just nodded and looked out the window.Paris is so beautiful.I would stay here if I could.I was confused when he stopped right in front of the Eiffel tower.

"Okay..."I mumbled.He opened up the door for me and I was escorted on top of the Eiffel tower.I started.He helped me go up to the second level.Music started playing.(CTO Please play the song on the side.)I slowly walked towards the table.Just a few feet away,was a man,his back facing me.He slowly turned around.Nathan.His eyes were sparkling just like when he first met me.He had a big smile on his face.He walked towards me.

"Happy Birthday."he said handing me the bouquet of flowers.I don't know how to react.Should I be happy because of this beautiful surprise?or should I be mad because of what he did?He led me to our table and pulled my chair out.I slowly sat down and looked around.I could feel the tears threatening to fall.

"Do you like the view?"he asked.I nodded.

"Can we just enjoy tonight and forget what happened for a second?"he asked.

"I don't know."I said almost in a whisper.

"Will you at least listen to me?"I shrugged.

"After all you did,I don't think I'll be able to believe anything you'll say."

"Babe, I--"

"We're over,call me by my name."I interrupted.He sighed.

"Ka-Kaylee,"he stuttered.

"Can I at least tell you what happened?"

"Margaret already did."

"Can you give me another chance?"