Chapter 11

Nathan's POV

Someone hugged me from behind and I knew it wasn't Kaylee and so I jerked.

"Veronica,what the heck are you trying to do?!Get off of me!"I yelled at her.

"But honey,I was so worried about you.Are you okay?"

"Yes.It was my girlfriend who was hospitalized.She's fine now,please,Veronica,stay away from me,I know that you like me but all we can have is friendship,I love my girlfriend and would never hurt her by cheating on her."

"Honey,we can do it secretly,she doesn't have to know."she said in a seductive voice.

"Excuse me girl,get off of my boyfriend,he will never be yours."I smiled at her and hugged her from the waist.

"That's right,I'm taken and I already told you that.Please,just stay away."

"I'm not giving up.You will be mine."she turned her back and started walking.

"Babe,are you okay?"I ask her.

"Yes,I'm just pissed you know?Why can't she stay away from you?"

"Don't worry,I'm only yours and I'll do anything just to make her stay away from us."

"Mostly you,I just hope she finds her happiness one day."

"This is what I love most about you,you still care for her even though she hates you.So...what does my queen want to eat?"

"Pizza!"she said like a little girl.I pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute!Let's go."I put my arm around her and we walked to my car.

"Babe,are you tired?You can still sleep."

"I'm fine,the question is you,don't you have taping for your show?"

"I did,but I told them that I had an emergency.I already taped ahead by 3 days so it's fine."

"You can finally catch up on sleep!"

"Nope,I'm spending the whole week with you.Which is all I ask for."

"But babe,you can't just do that."

"Yes I can,I just did.Why?do you not want to spend time with me?"

"I do,but you need to take care of yourself too."We got to the restaurant and talked while waiting for our orders.

"I'm perfectly fine as long as your with me babe."

From a distance,a pair of eyes is watching them,Veronica.

"I need a presscon,I wanna tell the world about me and Nathan Adrian."she said through the phone.

(Yes,Ma'am.We'll have it this weekend.)

"No,I want it tomorrow!"

(Ok,ma'am,we'll try.)She hung up.

"You will be mine,Mr.Adrian and I will be your Mrs.Adrian.I will do everything I can to ruin your relationship with that ugly girl."

Kaylee's POV

"You're so cheesy today,babe.Ooh,we need to go shopping for sunscreen and some undershirts,lotion,sunglasses,shorts."

"Sure babe,we'll get it today if you want."

"Hey,how did you get in my unit?"

"Simple,I have a key remember?"

"Oh yeah,but you can only use that during emergencies."

"Yup."Our order arrived and we started eating.