Chapter 9

Nathan's POV

I've been really busy this week but I still try to find time to text her to at least know how she's doing.I've been courting her for almost 7 months and yet my feelings reamined the same.Every time I look at her it's like the first time.When I talked to her parents,her mom was jumping and they told me that they like me for Kaylee.Her Dad and I talked.

Flashback

"I only have one wish,and it's that you don't hurt our only daughter.I will hunt you if you do."he said seriously.

"I would kill myself if I did Sir."I assured him

"So...when are you planning to give me my grandchildren?"

"When we get married sir."

"Good.You passed the test."

End of flashback

Kaylee texted me.

From Babe <3:Thanks for the flowers.

To Babe <3:You're welcome,I miss you.Can we have dinner later?Love you.<3

From Babe <3:Sure,I miss you too.I know your busy so goodbye!

I continued taping for my movie.

"Nathan,would you like coffee?"My co-star,Veronica asked.

"No thanks,I'm good."I feel kind of uneasy towards her.

"You look good today.Can I ask something?"

"Uh...I really have to go.Mr.O'Donell,are we done?"

"Yes just one more shot and I need both of you."

"Come on,darling."Veronica said.

"You go ahead."After half an hour,we finally finished taping.I said goodbye to the staff and crew then left.

To Babe <3:I'm about to pick you up.I miss you so much.

From Babe <3:Did you just finish taping?Are you sure you can still stay awake?If not,we can just do it some other time so you can sleep.They're cleaning the unit next to me,I think I'll have a new neighbor soon."

To Babe<3:Yes but I'm fine,I can still drive to your condo.I think you'll be happy to see your new neighbor.Bye now.

I finally got the unit next to hers.The previous owner left so I took it.Now I'll be seeing her every single day.I cannot wait!I asked my driver to take me to her condo and within a couple minutes,we we're already there.

"Sir,wake up,we're here."

"Did you get the flowers?"I asked still trying to stay awake.

"Yes sir,they're right here."he handed me the flowers and I got out to see my love.

She opened the door just as I was about to knock.I hugged her immediately.

"I missed you so much."I said inhaling her scent.We broke the hug and I gave her the flowers.

"Thank you."I looked at her from head to toe.She was wearing the dress and necklace I gave her.

"It looks great on you.You look beautiful."

"Let's go?"I offered my hand and she took it.

"I have good news for you babe."I said while we were eating.

"I have one too."she said giggling.

"You go first."I said.

"Uhm...Nathan,you've been waiting for quite a long time...and I think it's about time...uh..that I..that I."