Chapter 10

"He is so handsome,and you know what,I'm really going to miss him.I hope we have another project soon."

"Is he courting you?"

"No,but I can feel that he will...soon."

"Would you answer him?"

"Yes,after a couple of months."

"So,did you guys finish taping the movie?"

"Yes,it was very fun.He's a really good kisser."

Kaylee's POV

I changed the channel can't take anymore of that girl.Such a user.

Nathan calling...

"Hello babe,how are you?"

(I'm fine,don't believe anything she says okay?We didn't kiss.)

"And if you did?Nathan,I trust you,it's just for work."

(Uh oh,babe,you called me Nathan again,someone's jealous.I'll be there in a bit.I love you!)

I sighed.We've only been together for a month and yet he knows.I'm a tad jealous okay?Who wouldn't be?That girl annoys me.She's so flirty.Nathan already told her that he is in a relationship but no,she doesn't care.As long as she doesn't do anything to ruin our relationship,I'm okay with that.But I'm getting myself ready just in case.

Nathan knocked and I opened the door.He embraced me.

"I love you so much babe,please don't be mad."

"I'm not.Do you want to eat?I already cooked our lunch."

"That'd be great,I'm starving and my hands are so tired from that autograph signing."

"You didn't ditch your fans did you?"

"Of course not.I was done when I called you and my manager showed me the interview."

"Babe,you don't believe her,right?"I shook my head.

"This is why I'm so luck to have you.What did my beautiful girlfriend cook for me?"

I laughed."You're such a liar.But,I'll give you a hint,it's your favorite."

"Teriyaki Chicken?"I nodded.

"Can I get an appetizer before eating,babe?"

"But your food's here.Why would you need an appetizer?"

"Babe,look!"he said pointing outside.

"What is it?"I heard him stand up while I was still looking.I felt something warm on my face and so I turned.Our lips touched and I pulled away immediately.

"Babe!"I rebuked.

"I didn't get my kiss yet.What's wrong with that?"

"You tricked me."I pouted.

"You look cute when your mad."he pinched my cheeks and hugged me from behind.

"Go eat before the food gets cold.I'll be in my room if you need me."

"Are you not gonna eat with me?"

"No thanks,I'm full."

"But you usually just watch me even if you're not going to eat.Is something wrong?"

"No,I just want alone time."I smiled at him.

Nathan's POV

I'm just glad our movie is done.I told my manager that I don't want to be with that girl if we ever are promoting.She told me that she'll find a way and that I'll never work with her again.I know Kaylee is now mad at me because of that girl.I understand her,I mean she's been very supportive of me and we barely see each other now but our relationship is still going strong.