Chapter 7

Kaylee's POV

My plane just landed and I'm getting my bags from the luggage area.I am exhausted and I just want to go home and sleep.Once I finally got my bags checked,I waited for a taxi.

I immediately called my parents to tell them that I got here safely.

(Oh thank god,how are you feeling?Make sure to eat on time ok?Take care of yourself.We miss you already.Love you,Honey.)

"I miss you guys too.I'll try to call you guys 3 times a week.I have to go now,see you soon.I love you guys,please tell Isaiah I'm ok.Goodbye"I hung up and got on a taxi.

"Please take me to The Cocoa Exchanges."I said to the driver.I looked out the window pretty soon,I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up,my condo was only 10 feet away.I paid the driver and thanked him then I got my things and went in my condo.

I set my things down and took a shower before going back to sleep.

Isaiah's POV

I hope she gives me a chance.I don't know how it happened,but I just fell in love with her.She has everything I'm looking for in a girl,being beautiful is just a bonus.I know she might not feel the same but I'll do anything to make her mine.Never in my life would I hurt her.She'll be the first and last girl I'll love.

Here I am sitting in my room waiting for her call.I am hoping she arrived safely.To start off on courting her,I am going to New York and stay at my parents' house while they are on vacation.I'm going to work there for at least until Kaylee answers me and then we'll go back to Washington.I know it will take time before she'll answer me but I'll be there to make her forget about Nathan.

Nathan's POV

I won't give up.There not a couple so I still have a chance.It is my fault that I didn't say it soon enough.This is my consequence.I'm going to let her feel that she's special to me in every way possible even if she is almost 3,000 miles away from me.

Her parents told me that she arrived safely and that she's doing fine.It hasn't even been a day and I already miss her.I went to get a new phone earlier so I could call her.Hopefully,she answers.I just want to hear her voice.I dialled her number and waited.

"We're sorry,but the number you called has a voicemail but has not been set up yet."

I tried calling again but the same voice keeps answering me.I guess I'll have to try later.For now,I should get ready for my shoot.

I drove to place and met my manager.

"Looking good Nathan,you made good use of your vacation."she complimented.

"Not really,it's been hard for me these past couple of days."

"Did you not start courting her?Come on Nathan,this is not you."

"I will start,later."I said.

"You better,use the tips I told you.It doesn't matter if you guys are miles away,make her feel special in any way you can.Oh here,call this flower shop to start you off."she said handing me a card.

"Thanks."I got changed and did what I was told.

"Are you okay?"my manager asked me.

"Yeah,it's just that I haven't heard from her at all since she left."

"Well,after what happened,why do you expect her to?"

"I just want to talk to her to fix things.She needs to tell me what's wrong."