Chapter 4

A/N:Sorry for the super long wait!Happy Valentine's Day guys! <3 :-)

Nathan's POV

Her scent lingers in my nose.I smile as I remember what almost happened.Her red,luscious,soft lips ugh!I wonder what they taste like.If only her parents didn't come home so early.It could've been a sweet shortcut for me.It would've told what I feel for her.

"I guess it'll just have to wait."I said to myself.As I try to reminisce the moment earlier,someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"I asked.

"Nathan,it's me."I quickly got up and opened the door when I heard her voice.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if...your feeling better?"she asked.I can see the concern in her eyes.I let out a sigh.

"You're such a sweet girl,come here and give me a hug."I opened my arms but she moved away.

"Uh...no thanks.Do you want to go to the park or something?You know...to relax."

"Sure.But do you really want to go to the park with just those clothes on?"I asked.I don't want people looking at her.She was only wearing a tank top and really short shorts.

"Oh no, I won't go to the park with these clothes,I'm changing into nice clothes."she said.I sighed feeling relieved.

She laughed."You should know me better.Hello?Conservative girl right here."Kaylee said pointing at herself.

"I know,I was just making sure.It's too....revealing."I explained.

"Ok,ok,enough of your lecture.Go downstairs while I change."

"Yes Ma'am."She left my room and I got ready.I went downstairs like she said and waited for her in the car.When I heard the footsteps,I started the car but was fascinated by what I saw.

"Nathan,"

"Nathan,"

"Nathan!"she yelled.

"Huh?"I asked still staring at her.She looks beautiful.I slowly walked to the other side to open the door for her.

"Thank you."she said laughing at me.

"You're welcome."I walked back to the driver side still staring at her.I sat next to her and sighed at the masterpiece in front of me.

"You look beautiful."I slowly said still staring at her.Kaylee was wearing a pink sundress and her hair was tied back in a ponytail.Simple but breathtaking.I backed out of the garage and drove to the biggest park in Seattle.Discovery.

In a matter of minutes,Kaylee was asleep.I chuckled.She really is a sleepyhead.I tried concentrating on driving.But I couldn't help but to look at her.I stole glances once in awhile until our eyes met.She smiled at me

"Staring is rude you know."she informed.

"I know but I can't help it."I said looking back on the road.There was silence.

"Uh...We're almost there."I told her breaking the silence.

"How was your sleep?"I added.She rubbed her face with her hands and replied.

"It was ok,I apologize for sleeping.Luckily we made it here safely."Kaylee said.

"What,do you not trust me?"I asked acting a little bit annoyed.

"No,no don't get me wrong,you looked sleepy as we were driving here.Let's go."she took her seatbelt off and got out of the car.I got a basket out of my trunk and followed her.