Chapter 22

Kaylee's POV

I went straight to the hospital and saw Margaret.

"They couldn't reach you and so the hospital called me.They're both in a critical condition."

"Where were they going?How did it happen?"

"Your dad was driving and a car swerved he didn't have enough time to press the brakes."

"Oh my God,"Margaret caressed my back as I cry on her arms.

"I'll call Nathan."she was about to dial his number when I stopped her.

"No,I can do this by myself.He's busy,I don't wanna disturb him.Can you cancel my flight tomorrow?I need to be here for them."The doctor came out and started talking to us.He shook his head.

"I'm very sorry Miss Adams,we weren't able to save them.Condolence."

"You're a doctor!You're suppose to save lives,you should've done everything you could!"I yelled at him.

"Kaylee,calm down.Doc,can we see them?"Margaret asked.

"They're going to be transferred to the morgue.Again,I'm very sorry."I cried.What did I do?They're gone,sooner than I asked for.God,please help me.

"Wanna see them?"

"I don't think I can yet. Can you please stay with me?"

"Of course,I'll be here.Just let it all out."I cried harder than I ever had in my whole entire life.If only this was a dream.I didn't spend enough time with them,all I did was work and work.I hope they forgive me.

It's been a week since they passed away.Margaret has stayed with me.I just finished talking to Nathan and he told me all about the spots he's been to.I'm glad that he's happy.He did ask me about my work and I told him that I'm staying in Seattle and I quit my job to manage the company.It was just a phone call so he didn't see me.I still get flowers from him everyday too.It somehow lightens up my mood.I haven't been sleeping a lot and Margaret told me that I've lost weight.

We're gonna bury mom and dad next month.Mr.and Mrs.Adrian know about it and I had to beg them not to tell Nathan.They've been there to support me and I am thankful.Everything happened so fast,one second and they weren't beside me anymore.I will do eerything I can to make them proud of me.

Veronica's POV

I've been trying to find Nathan's hotel.I miss him so much.I don't care if he doesn't love me,I believe that I'm easy to love.I'm on my second day of searching and I'm not giving up.I'm gonna take everything Kaylee took from me.Too bad she lost her parents that quick.If she only knew...

Nathan's POV

I miss her so much.I just wanna take her in my arms and never let her go.If only she could come here with me.All I've done this week is taping.I haven't seen her on skype for awhile now.I can't wait till this week is over.I just hope they'll allow me to leave for at least two days.I don't know how I've been surviving without her,it's crazy.There is not one minute that I don't think of her.I just hope that I'll still have her heart when I come back.

"Nathan,ready with your lines?"

"Yes,sir."We positioned ourselves.

"1,2,3.ACTION!"The director yelled.

"Kaylee,I can--"

"CUT!Nathan,it's Jennifer,not Kaylee."

"Missing your girlfriend?"she whispered.

"So much."

"Call her dude,"

Miranda's my co-star.She's been my friend since we started.Her boyfriend,Matt,is one of my closest friends in showbiz.