Chapter 12

Veronica's POV

They can't be together,Nathan is mine and only mine.I've lost too many people in my life and Nathan's not going to be one of them.I waited for them to go farther before I called someone to give a go signal.I then went to taping.

"Miss Halle,we're ready for you."the director called.I positioned myself and mumbled my lines.

"Take 1,action!"I forgot my lines and stuttered at the thought of Nathan.

"Take 2,action!"the director yelled.I took a deep breath and tried to forget him for awhile.

Kaylee's POV

I felt something soft and wet on my lips.I slowly opened my eyes slapped him.

"Oww!"I sat up and caressed his face.

"I'm sorry babe,you scared me."

"Who else would kiss you?You're only mine."he sighed."We're here."I immediately got off and since it was a weekday,there was only a few people.We checked in a hotel to change.

"Babe,are you ready?"he asked while knocking.

"Almost!"I yelled.After a few minutes,I got out.He looked at me from head to toe and sighed.I wore a bikini.

"You better not leave my side."

"There's only a few people.The place is secluded."

"Yeah but I don't want them looking at what's mine."

"What about you?"

"You don't have to be jealous,there aren't any girls out there.Are you sure you really want to wear that?"

"Yes."I put some sunscreen on and put some on his arms.

"You can continue."Nathan said smiling widely.I got more lotion and was about to put it on his body but decided to put it on myself.

"Can you just put it on yourself?"

"Why babe?"

"Uhm...I don't feel comfortable..."

"You lean on my chest all the time."

"I know but that's when you have a shirt on."

"The only difference is that I--"

"Exactly."I handed him the sunscreen and got out.

"Babe!"he called.I turned around and saw him with an undershirt on.

"Can you put it on now?"

"I already put some on your arms,do the rest on your own."

"But babe,"

"See you in the beach!"I said waving at him.

"Babe wait,"

"What?"

"I told you not to leave my side."he told me wrapping his hands around my whole waist.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You're gonna get sunburned!"

"I know but you don't want to put any on me.I'm already wearing a shirt."

"Tell me one reason you can't put any sunscreen on yourself."

"Uhm...I have to look after you?"

"I can look after myself."

"I don't want any of those boys looking at you."he said pointing to the boys at the far end.

"But we're the only couple here,they know I'm taken."