Chapter 7

Before you start reading this chapter, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support, reads, comments and votes! I have managed to reach a thousand readss!! And it wouldn't have been possible without your support. So once again, thank youuu! <3

Now, you can read :3 :p

“Honey, did you take the mosquito repellent?” Mom showered me with another question.

I sighed and put my toilet kit in my backpack. “Yes mom, I did.”

“And your innerwear?” she asked me this question before too.

“Yes!” I replied loudly but that didn’t stop my mom from asking me another question.

“Did you take your jacket and some pair of socks in case it is cold?” she asked.

“Mom,” I said, turning from my backpack to face her. “This is not the first time I’m leaving the house for a trip. I know what all I need.”

She rolled her eyes and walked out the door. I heard my phone buzz; looking all over my bed and room I failed to find it. My phone stopped buzzing, great.

Groaning, I walked back to the backpack and started putting all the other things inside. I carried my backpack and put it behind the door. My phone was on the bed! Apparently, it was under my backpack all along. I unlocked my phone and called Erica since she was the one who called.

“Do I have to come?” I heard Erica whine.

I sighed, when I told Erica and Abby about the camping trip, Abby agreed instantly agreed since Michael was going to be there. Erica, on the other hand, refused since Ethan was going to be there. ‘There is no way I’m going to spend 2 days and 1 night trying to enjoy with my brother around’ she had stated clearly.

“Yes, you do,” I exclaimed, raising my eyebrows even though she couldn’t see me.

“But, this is so unfair,” she mumbled.

“No, it’s not! Ethan is not that bad. In fact, he is fun to hang around with. Besides, Abby and I are going to be there,” I tried reasoning with her for the millionth time.

I heard her scoff.

“You should have seen my mom and dad’s face when Ethan and I told them we wanted to go camping,” she said with a soft laugh.

“Together,” she added after a beat.

 I laughed, “How are Mr. and Mrs. Wilson? I didn't get a chance to meet them when I was over.”

“Oh, they’re just the same,” she said with a sigh.

“Got a chance to talk to Abby?” I asked while fiddling with my hair.

“Nope, I bet she is busy dressing up for Michael,” she said and I could hear a smile in her voice.

“How is Michael? I don’t really know him; do you think he’s a good guy for Abby?” I asked, concerned.

“Well, Michael and I haven’t exactly ever talked alone for long but he seems like a great guy to me,” she said.

“Oh,” I responded, nodding.

“Okay, I guess Ethan and I will be leaving soon to get you, Abby, Jared and Michael now. So, I’ll talk to you later soon, we’ll be at your place soon,” she stated. "By the way, the rented van is really big and cool."

“Oh, that's cool! I can't wait!” I exclaimed.

"I can," Erica muttered. 

I rolled my eyes. "Bye!"