Beautiful Undead - Chapter 1 : Color Me (Un)Dead

So here's the second part of the preview. Chapter 1! Hope you enjoy it! It's a work in prgress and any suggestions would be welcomed! 

Color Me (Un)Dead 

June 21st 2011

Chloe 

"What's going on?" I asked, looking into Cam and Meghan's eyes. I I inhaled deeply and tried to look at my surrounding as any indication as to what the hell was going on.  

I was lying on bed, it silk sheets caresed my skin as I gripped its sheets. The room looked familiar. In fact I was sure it was the room Cap had died in. I felt shivers running through me at the mere thought of Esmerelda, a ruthless undead countess, sinking her fangs into my love's neck.  

Oh Capriano! The mere thought of him had my heart racIng and my chest clentching. I'd woken up, went through hell just to get to him and abandon the peace that tempted me to curls up in it's arms and sleep. Forever.  

But now what I've woken up to was the girl that held a stupid grudge for years and made me suffer for it, but still managed to make me break down at her funeral. And the guy who'd abandoned my ove in his time of need without valid reason.  

"Don't you think it was quite clever of me to let you wake in the same place Capriano woke almost two hundred years ago?" Cameron, Capriano's brother, told me.  

"No! It's sickand boredering psychotic!" I yelled, unable to tell where my anger was coming frrom. I felt so confused. I felt so lost. I felt hungry. So so hungry! 

My throat felt dry and uncomfortable warm. My mind drifted to Cap's emory of his thrist. I knew what I was. I knew what I needed. Blood. The thought alone was both menacing and enticing, the mere thought of consumption elongating my teeth into sharp fangs.  

As I'd he read my mind Cam brought a cup filled with blood towards me. "Drink. You'll need it to survive the night. I'm not particularly comfortable with blood, but it will have to do." 

My mind fled away from Cameron and centered on the cup containing the thick, crimson liquid. It smelled amazing! The thick copperry scent, hynotically laced with a sweet, welcoming arora drew me in, tempting me to engage in the ultimate taboo.  

Unable to resist its calls, my hands gripped around the glass and slowly, almost hesitantly, brought it towards my lips. My world vanished as my lips wrapped around the edge of the glass and blood flowed like liquid velvet through my mouth and into my throat.  

It' breathtaking taste awako my tastebuds and sent me into a greedy state of euphoria. Instead of slowly relishing in its taste as first planned, I gobbled it down. As soon as I was done, I ached for more! 

"Slow down there tiger. I mean I love blood as much as the next bitch, but that's a little too ravenous," Meghan's voice rang in my ears in it's usual half-bitchy half-playful tone. Strange enough I wasn't automatically pissed off by her voice. I was, in fact, glad to hear it again. I did, however, hiss at her, my bloodied mouth and vampy fangs in it's full glory.  

Cameron gave me another glass of the god-forbiddenly delicious cocktail and I drank it slower. This time I allowed the liquid velvet to caress my tatebuds before it slipped down my throat and ignighted my core. The blood seemed to strenghten me, it seemed to lift my mood. And each time I was done with one cup, I wanted more.  

"That's enough for tonight," Cam said.  

I inhaled, gave the cup to him and as my thirst was momentarily cured, I finally had the time to stare at Cameron's incredible, god-like and definately inhuman beauty.  

His hair, once a long, flowy honey blond was cropped and darkened. His lips were full, rosy and beggin to be kissed. His skin was kissed by the sun, and glowed maginifcently as the light of the moon danced against it. He had the bone structure equvelant to a super model and the body, which was hidden under a white John Varvatos T-shirt and blue Calvin Klein jeans, was equvelent to a god's. But by far his most stunning feature was his diamond-grey eyes that were shaped to always look breath-takingly sudductive. Saying he looked stunningly gorgous would be a gross understatement.  

"Not even an hour into your rebirth as a vampire and you're already oogling over another guy. I swear you're having an Elena moment," Meghan said, snapping me out of my, uhm, observation. Cam chuckled lightly, releasing an equally as stunning smile that filled his eyes with light.  

"So, uh, would either of you like to explain what's going on and why I'm not in a casket or some morgue?" I asked, trying to regain my posture.  

"Would you have prefered to have woken up there?" Meghan asked in a tone which sugggested I wasn't grateful for what they've done.  

"No it's just, just that I'm so freaking confused. I know I'm a vampire but how did I turn? How did I end up here with the two of you? How is it you're alive! Uhm, not that I'm not glad you're not dead -" I interjected as a scowl rose on Meghan's striking, seductive features. It seemed that somehw he beauty had elivated and shd gone from looking borederline skanky to breathtaking.  

"Those are all excellent quetions," Cameron said, " but I'm afraid I have to go, my little clover. You're a little too fragile to play with now. But don't miss me too much, I wil be returning to check that you haven't killed anyone."  

Cam's tone was playful and flortatious enough to make ne blush. But it held a certain menace in it. I hoped I didn't kill anyone either.

_________

A/N  

Can you spot a blossoming storyline between Meghan and Chloe and Chloe and Cam??? Haha so tell me what's your thoughts on the chapter!