Beautiful Undead - Chapter 2: I'm Here Now, Never Let Me Go

Okay so here it is, the chapter that's been playing in my head ever since I began with BU, the epic reunion chapter. I'll be honest, it didn't turn out exactly how I planned but I think it's better than planned, there's more emotion. So far one of the hardest chapters iv ever had to write: their break-up is still number 1 :)...

Oh yeah, please vote and comment!!!

P.S. This chapter was written with Florence and the Machine's Never Let Me Go, Beyonce's Halo, Sia's My Love, Adele's Turning Tables and a cover of the Googoo Dolls Iris playing on replay

______

I'm Here Now, Never Let Me Go

Capriano

Capriano Delguard ached - and not the usual kind of ache.

He ached for her. He yearned for her. He just couldn't deal with her death.

Vivid images flashed through his mind - the first time he'd seen her clover eyes, the first time he'd touched her porcelain skin, the first time he'd heard her velvet voice, the first time their lips met, the first time he'd heard her say that she loved him and finally, the fourth time he'd seen her die because of him.

He should've been used to it now. It had happened many times before. But this time the pain hadn't dulled down, it had only increased. It seemed in the short few months he knew Chloe, his love for her had intensified. And because of that intense love, he felt intense pain.

The scene played over and over in his mind - Chloe trying desperately to save herself for him, then that fiend Aradicus pulling her down with him, then the wooden post tearing through her body, and perhaps most agonizing, when she told him with her final breath that she'll love him forever. He'd never forget that image. It was and will forever be engrained in his soul.

Capriano threw the crystal glass filled with vodka laced blood he had had in his hands into his bedroom's Egyptian blue walls, the blood making a vivid stain on it.

He slinked down the wall he was leaning against and began to cry. His blood tears mourned the loss of his love. The love that he'd searched for so long was gone, forever. His chest clenched and he wrapped his arms around them. Light disappeared and he lied in fetal position as his crimson tears ran down his skin, tinting it with sorrow.

He couldn't control the tears. He couldn't control his sobs. Chloe was gone. And he couldn't do a thing about it. He felt empty. He felt alone. He felt abandoned. He felt suicidal.

With his crimson tears still silently falling down his face he got up and limped to his bathroom. As he entered his bathroom he looked at the lifeless girl's body lying in the shower. He ignored her and instead, he limped towards the kitchen sink.

He stared into the mirror, cringing as he saw his reflection. His crimson tears stood out against his sickly looking skin. His black hair was dulled. His mouth sagged into an eternal frown. His black eyes looked soulless, completely devoid of any life.

Capriano looked down. On the counter was a wooden stake; the stake that would release him from his pain, the stake that just might reunite him with his love.

He picked it up, his heart racing as he gripped around the wood. He inhaled and kept his breath, shut his eyes tightly and plunged the stake into his chest.

Chloe

"What the fuck! This is his house!" Meghan said in shock.

A smile broke across my face as I said, "Yes Meghan, this is his house. And if you think it's a-may-zing on the outside, then you should check the inside." She looked back in shock while excitement arose on her seductive features.