Beautiful Undead's Storyline

A/N

So people have been p/m-ing me to uplaod Beautiful Undead so for them here's a little sneak preview. I'll also be uploading 5 chapters from the sequeal. I wouuld really really like to see what you think about it so please comment on what you think about the plot of the new book and on the chapters so I can see if I'm going on the right track. And because there were several chapter in Beautiful Disaster where I'd would have loved to write from Cap, Damian, Meghan or Bonnie's POV, Beautiful Undead will be written from multiple POVs but still encompass Chloe and Cap as the main characters. So without further a due, here's the plot for BU.

Beautiful Undead:

Chloe Van Cleef has woken up from the dead to discover that she's a vampire. And waking up to the sight of her arch-enemy Meghan and Capriano's estranged older brother Cameron Delgaurd has certainly derailed her vision of waking up to her undead true love and spending an eternity together happily ever after.

With new problems to face, a manic blood lust to control, a scandal of her supposed death and disappearance to deal with, and the fact that she now has to look after her undead enemy - which neither of them know exactly what she is - Chloe has to find a way to get her old life back together and to piece the puzzle to new mystery.

But what will she do when her original incarnation Elizabeth threatens to take away the very thing she's worked so hard to keep - Capriano Delgaurd? Darker. Sexier. And filled with more horrific drama than it's predecessor, Beautiful Undead is the deadly sequel in the Beautiful Saga.

There it is. Please tell me what you think

- D