Chapter 11

Belle

A week has passed and Landon hasn't said a word to me. He hasn't even glanced my way. I knew he was blaming himself for what happened at the beach.

Owen didn't question his actions but he was still curious.

The pack is having a big dinner tonight, in our dinning room. The pack knew about Landon, but not much.

*

"Where's Landon?" I asked as Owen paced in front of my room.

"I have no idea! He went for a walk in the woods but he left 2 hours ago! He should be back," Owen exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"I'll look for him." I said while getting extra clothes for when I shift. Once you shift your clothes tear.

"Thank you." Owen breathed. He ran a hand through his hair and slowed his pace. I walked out the back door and took a deep breath. I was disappointed when I didn't smell any chocolate or vanilla. He must have walked further then what I had originally thought. I ran into the woods and shifted. I heard the cracks of my bones and I felt immediate relief.

I then smelt the scent I've been searching for. That beautiful scent.

I heard his murmuring before I saw him, "What was I thinking? How could I do that to her? She probably hates me. She probably just thinks of me as her charity case!" I frowned at his words and shifted behind a big tree. I quietly changed into my clothes and walked out. He was throwing heavy logs and his fists were pounding on an oak tree. His hands were bloody and his arms were scratched, tears were streaming down his face.

"Landon?" I asked quietly. His head snapped towards me.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked while looking away from me. I walked closer and turned his head so he would look at me.

"Because your a great person, inside and out. I knew that from the very beginning. You didn't deserve what happened to you as a child. You deserve so much." I said while studying his face. He looked down at me with softened eyes and asked, "Did you hear what I said a few minutes ago?" I nodded and held his bloody hands in mine.

"I don't think of you as my charity case." I whispered while examining his hands.

He stared at me lips then up to my eyes, "May I kiss you?" My mouth went dry at his question.

I nodded slowly and he bent down. His lips brushed against mine softly and I went on my tiptoes to reach him better. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me up against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck so every part of our body was touching. Sparks flew as our skin touched and it felt like fireworks going off as our lips moved in sync. His tongue brushed against my lower lip and I opened eagerly. We fought for dominance but he won. He walked backwards and I just had to follow.

Soon I felt my back up against a tree and he kissed me with so much eagerness. His hands wandered to my backside an he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed down my neck. I bent my head to the side and moaned once he reached my soft spot. I felt him smile as he kissed back his way up to my mouth. He slowly dropped me to the ground and we broke our kiss for air.

He lent his forehead against mine as he panted for hair. I tied my hands in his hair and gently pulled. He gently kissed my forehead and looked me in the eyes.

"I- I didn't know you liked me?" He said, mostly in a question.

"I liked you from the very beginning." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

When he didn't say anything I said, "Lets head back. We need to get you cleaned up, it's getting dark." I grabbed his hands gently into mine and we walked hand in hand back to the house.

**

"Oh you found him! Thank god! I was so worried about you!" Owen said while hugging Landon. Landon awkwardly hugged him back and blushed.

"I didn't mean to be gone so long," Landon trailed off while trying to hide his hands from Owen.

"What happened to your hands?" Owen shouted while roughly grabbing his hands. Landon winced and tugged his hands back to his sides.

"I'm going to get him cleaned up." I said, tugging Landon by the arm.

Once we reached the bathroom I sat him on the toilet. I grabbed some of the alcohol cleansing and some bandage wraps.

I grabbed a white fluffy rag and squirted some of the alcohol stuff on it. I then grabbed Landon's hand and whipped the blood off. He hissed through his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Oh yeah, it stings alittle." I added while laughing at him.

"Could've warned me." He said through clenched teeth. I laughed again and grabbed his other hand and did the same thing.

I waited for Landon to get up then I attempted to walk out. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and slammed against his chest. He closed the door with his foot and turned me around to be brought up back against the door.

"I think I deserve a kiss." He announced while looking at me.

"I thought you wanted slow." I said softly, staring at his lips.

"I think you want me to kiss you." He said then slammed his lips against mine. I grabbed the door hand slowly, twisted it, and bolted out of the room.

I heard him groan and I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------

I hope this was good.. I don't know. But thanks for all the votes! It's getting crazy! There's so much in such a little time! And I'm sorry cause it's short!

Love ya!