Chapter one

Clara's pov

I was stupid and young. My name is Clara Jones. I became pregnant at the age of thirteen.

I was born into a happy family. I had parents who loved me and my older brother, Ryder, to pieces. When I was two my mom got pregnant with my little brother.

One day my father and little brother went to the store, but they never came back. They died in a car crash. I was three and my brother was five. Mom never remarried.

But it all started when I turned thirteen. On my birthday. I had been dating my brother's best friend, Jace, and that night was when we did the deed. My brother knew were dating and was kinda worried considering he was fifteen and I'm thirteen.

After our first time we became more intimate. We would have sex a lot. Then one day I missed my period. I'll start from there.

___________________

I was freaking out. Ever since I started my period when I was eleven I've never missed a period. Ever. Not even when the doctor said I might not be regular I had always been.

Then a scary thought came to my head. Am I pregnant? I've had sex with my boyfriend, but, I can't be pregnant. Can I? We usually used protection. Though sometimes we wouldn't.

Gosh I'm so stupid. I can't be pregnant I'm only thirteen. I'll ask Jenny, my best friend, I thought as the bus pulled up to my bus stop.

I saw Jenny sitting on our seat on the bus as I got on. I sat next to her and pulled out my phone and texted Jace to see if we were still hanging out tonight. Jenny saw who I was texting and smirked.

"You guys gonna do the dirty again?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. I told her everything so she obviously knew we had done it. And more than once at that.

I rolled my eyes and nudged her shoulder. "I don't know, probably not. I need to talk to you." I said nervously.

"Ok." she said. "I need to get something at the store will you come with me?" I asked. She looked surprise. "What do you need?" I took a deep breath.

"A pregnancy test."

She looked shocked then checked her phone. "Ok it's not april fool's day so you must be serious." She said and I nodded.

"Ok I'll come with you. When do you want to?" she asked. "We can skip school if you want?" I suggested and she nodded. There was a Walgreens down the street from our school that we could walk to. I checked my phone to see I had a message from Jace.

'Hell ya can't wait ;)'

I smiled. I guess if it's positive I'll tell him tonight. When we got to school me and Jenny walked down the street. No one really paid attention to us as we got there. We found the pregnancy tests and got three of the most accurate ones they had. When we paid for them I ignored the look the cashier lady was giving me.

I asked where the bathroom was and she pointed to the back. Me and Jenny walked in there and we opened all three.

"Jen, I'm scared. I don't want to take the tests" I said tears forming in my eyes. "You have too." She said. I shook my head. "If I don't know then it's not as real." I tried reasoning.

"Clara, if you're pregnant, you'll find out eventually. But you'll feel suspense not knowing. Just take the test so we know for sure or not." She says handing me the bag.

Ten minutes later all three test said positives and I was bawling in my best friend's arms.

I'm having a baby. And I'm thirteen. Hell I'm still in middle school!